Noice

Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

Didn't get a screenshot of it but I just goy a full t6 science Catalyst from a valiant daily. Has that ever happened to you guys?

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Nah but I got a full basic once
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    Yes, the chance is 2.3% if I remember correctly, so this should happen every ~50 days
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

Yes, the chance is 2.3% if I remember correctly, so this should happen every ~50 days

Only took a week lmao
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,208 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Only took a week lmao
    Yes... that's how the hypothetical stat works....
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    Day 2 got full tech.
    6 months later got full mutant.
    Right on rng
  • Chunli89Chunli89 Member Posts: 6
    ahmynuts said:

Kerneas said:

Only took a week lmao
    well, you can't really talk "hypothetical" to someone who lmao like they just won the lottery.
  • _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 73
    I’m going to be honest, before I read the description I thought he was talking about how he had 6/9 t6 catalysts lol
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    First one i opened when i turned valiant gave me a full tier 6 tech. It’s not often but it happens from time to time and is pretty cool.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    Nice, but are you sure you weren’t just close to rolling over into another full one ?
    And when you get enough fragments that rolls it over, the Rewards screen shows it as a fully formed one when in reality it was just Fragments that caused the cup to get full.
    Chunli89 said:

ahmynuts said:

Kerneas said:

Only took a week lmao
    well, you can't really talk "hypothetical" to someone who lmao like they just won the lottery.
    Lmao

Nice, but are you sure you weren’t just close to rolling over into another full one ?
    And when you get enough fragments that rolls it over, the Rewards screen shows it as a fully formed one when in reality it was just Fragments that caused the cup to get full.

Hmm. Let me check
    No idea
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    Just that you are now 2850 into a new Science Cat.
    (Yes, no way to find out now after the fact, unless knew how many Frags you had before)

But if the normal amount of Frags you can get from that crystal is more than 2850, it may indeed have been a rollover case.
    You would briefly see that icon in rewards “flash” as it becomes formed, if you are watching closely.
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 125
    I got crazy lucky last month and pulled a 7* Killmonger from a Daily Valiant - 0.1% chance, or 1/1,000 pull. I was very happy 😁

Just that you are now 2850 into a new Science Cat.
    (Yes, no way to find out now after the fact, unless knew how many Frags you had before)

But if the normal amount of Frags you can get from that crystal is more than 2850, it may indeed have been a rollover case.
    You would briefly see that icon in rewards “flash” as it becomes formed, if you are watching closely.

Oh, no I span it. There was no Catalyst formed thing and the spinner showed a full Catalyst. @SummonerNR I think I got the full thing, not frags