That's why we still use Domino

SharkpanSharkpan Member Posts: 2
All these years and she still surprises me...

Comments

• Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    Domino will always do Domino things even with the perfect counter but using the wrong counters makes her an even more effective defender. She is a dual threat so she's a very balance champ. Love my Domino.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 885 ★★★
    I don't understand why people say she's a hard defender. She's so easy imo
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

Because she is a hard defender. If you don’t draft a hard counter you’ll take a lot of damage and she has a lot of other mechanics that still screw top players over

Also with certain metas like this one essentially removing her top counters and making them slower she’s going even better
    EdisonLaw said:

It's because you may be using one of her hard counters like Nimrod, Red Skull, Shuri, Prowler or another one of those. Try fighting her without them
    I do. She's pretty easy still. Can you explain why she's "hard"?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

It's because you may be using one of her hard counters like Nimrod, Red Skull, Shuri, Prowler or another one of those. Try fighting her without them
    Her abilities are completely RNG, you take unavoidable Critical Failure damage if she is duped, if you don’t use a tech, you go unlucky so she fails dexterity, she also randomly reduces your ability accuracy, she can randomly evade, etc. @Emilia90 explained it quite well
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Which game mode are you fighting against her. In BG, without a proper counter you ain't winning the round unless the other player screws up. If it's AQ or AW where your remaining health isn't important so you can go ham on her and not care about any health lost. If it's monthly quest, that's too easy and anyone can do it. If you are one of those Domino hater, than it makes sense as well.

EdisonLaw said:

Which game mode are you fighting against her. In BG, without a proper counter you ain't winning the round unless the other player screws up. If it's AQ or AW where your remaining health isn't important so you can go ham on her and not care about any health lost. If it's monthly quest, that's too easy and anyone can do it. If you are one of those Domino hater, than it makes sense as well.
    Bg. I win pretty much every round. I don't understand the fuss. She's rly easy any champ. I'd like to see a vid of someone doing bad against her lol
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,084 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Bg. I win pretty much every round. I don't understand the fuss. She's rly easy any champ. I'd like to see a vid of someone doing bad against her lol
    Which non tech champs you use to counter domino in bgs

EdisonLaw said:

I see we have the Celestial BG player among us. Do you have a hard time against Serpent or is he just a garden snake to you?
    Serpent is so annoying. Ive never been in Celestial but I am valiant

EdisonLaw said:

Herc, silk, sunspot, etc
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 884 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

I see we have the Celestial BG player among us. Do you have a hard time against Serpent or is he just a garden snake to you?
    Serpent is so annoying. Ive never been in Celestial but I am valiant

How many times have you been in GC? Based on your comments, I’m assuming not much, if at all. In which case, 5* and 6* rank 4 and below Domino’s will obviously not be as big an issue as the 7* rank 2/3 others are facing.

I have a 7* rank 3 Domino, sig 100. If I don’t play bad, she’s close to a guaranteed win.
    I may not have been in gc but I've fought plenty of 7* r2 doms. Fair few were duped as well
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,084 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Herc, silk, sunspot, etc
    No way ypu can defeat duped domino using sunspot/silk above 75% health.

EdisonLaw said:

Herc, silk, sunspot, etc
    Yes? I'm not trying to get people mad, I just genuinely find her easy to fight and don't understand the fear of her
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,283 ★★★★
    edited September 21
    I mean guys, the chance is low, but its still rng, there is a chance he's never fought domino in bg and gotten critical failure or he has but barely
  • AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Member Posts: 140
    edited September 21
    Just let him show a variety of his matches against Domino and this has probably a quick end.

I mean guys, the chance is low, but its still rng, there is a chance he's never fought domino in bg and gotten critical failure or he has but barely

Idk, maybe 🤔
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Herc, silk, sunspot, etc
    Don't say you are using Herc's immortality to take out Domino
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Herc, silk, sunspot, etc
    Yes? I'm not trying to get people mad, I just genuinely find her easy to fight and don't understand the fear of her
    She isn't hard to fight two different things it the unavoidable damage. Without a hard counter. Hav u face an sig 200 she can be deadly with just a few ticks of that’s damage also the evade can clip you op and she critical a lot. So it doesn’t matter if she esay to fight it two different things.
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 243 ★★

Domino will always do domino things