Kids, don't be like me

Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
I succumbed to the temptation, I got so tired of waiting that I convinced myself that it wasn't worth it. Ahh. The post *** clarity is flooding in. What have I done. Why did I open them?

My pulls:

I'm happy with dust, don't know if she needs her sig or not yet, but I think I'll r3 her for copium. I've got 6* nova r5 ascended sig200 so this 7* is... not great. It is what it is.

Hold strong fellow summoners waiting for the titan update. Don't be like me. 🙃

Comments

• Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
    edited September 21

sorry but this is little a trash post. Scoring Dust out of titan is OP, even though i strongly advise not open any titans, yet.

Like I said, I'm happy with dust. But she's literally leaving the pool next lol. It was an impulsive decision from my side, the disappointment is mostly from me opening the crystal, rather than from what I actually got.
    edited September 21
    My new r3 queen

(Ignore the bugged ui stars not showing up fully)
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,163 ★★★★★
    R3 dust never lost me a match on BG defence
    If lost, it was because I attacked poorly
    PT_99 said:

R3 dust never lost me a match on BG defence
    If lost, it was because I attacked poorly

She's also wayyy beefier than she looks lol. I love it. I'm something of a bulky attacker enjoyer myself (serpent, guardian, cheeilth, juggs, photon, etc.).

Only sadists who want to torment their oppoenents and punish them for being broke, use dust in defense

CAUGHT

Don't ban my r3 serpent or r3 dust in BGs, I promise I'll only use them on offense <3
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 349 ★★★
    Dust suppose to be a top mutant without the bug destroy her kit now
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Member Posts: 324 ★★★
    Just wait till she gets fixed, she'll be far more enjoyable to play and not just place on defense. I don't play AW or BGs really so her whole offensive kit being bugged out sucks since I've wanted her for a while now and she was 2 of my last 3 titan pulls only to realize her kits been neutered by bugs.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,163 ★★★★★

Just wait till she gets fixed, she'll be far more enjoyable to play and not just place on defense. I don't play AW or BGs really so her whole offensive kit being bugged out sucks since I've wanted her for a while now and she was 2 of my last 3 titan pulls only to realize her kits been neutered by bugs.

She's completely fixed as she is, just don't let her enter sandstorm or if you can't then just use fire debuff champs
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Bro are you seriosuly crying for these pulls ? I got a double Blade out of the titan. But I agree..stay away from this titan crystal its trash
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,424 ★★★★★

Only sadists who want to torment their oppoenents and punish them for being broke, use dust in defense

Broke?

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★

Broke?

Dust is known for crashing low end devices as a defender whenever she enters sand, due to her high graphics intensity.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,445 ★★★★
    Lets wait for a kid to reply
  • DharakDharak Member Posts: 23

sorry but this is little a trash post. Scoring Dust out of titan is OP, even though i strongly advise not open any titans, yet.

The guy who posted it obviously got some issues to deal with especially if he can't see how great of a champ dust really is.

CAUGHT

Don't ban my r3 serpent or r3 dust in BGs, I promise I'll only use them on offense <3</p>
    LIAR.
    Dharak said:

The guy who posted it obviously got some issues to deal with especially if he can't see how great of a champ dust really is.

Brother, I actually like dust and I've made that clear multiple times here. What is this comment 🤦‍♂️
    PT_99 said:

She's completely fixed as she is, just don't let her enter sandstorm or if you can't then just use fire debuff champs
    She IS bugged tho... only builds 2/3 of sand on purify + purify punish dmg isn't going through at all. She loses out on a third of her potential prowesses in sandstorm, and some extra chip dmg. She's still great offensively and defensively, but not hitting her highest potential currently. Idk when or if ever that's gonna get fixed (ehm, galan), but I'm happy with my rank up.
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 349 ★★★

PT_99 said:

She IS bugged tho... only builds 2/3 of sand on purify + purify punish dmg isn't going through at all. She loses out on a third of her potential prowesses in sandstorm, and some extra chip dmg. She's still great offensively and defensively, but not hitting her highest potential currently. Idk when or if ever that's gonna get fixed (ehm, galan), but I'm happy with my rank up.
    Yeah she is pathetic now

Dharak said:

Brother, I actually like dust and I've made that clear multiple times here. What is this comment 🤦‍♂️
    Relax mate was only joking with you don't like how you started this whole thing but liked when you changed your mind afterwards about dust.
    PT_99 said:

She's not even close to fixed. She should be doing bursts of damage on her light attacks when they purify the sand debuffs and make them passive and doesn't and should be getting 3 prowess instead of the two she currently gets. 50% more prowess and bursts of damage on 3/5 of every combo missing from her kit is about as far from fixed as she can get. The fact that people just place her for defense and don't even realize her offensive potential is bugged into oblivion is pretty sad.

PT_99 said:

I wouldn't call her great offensively as is, solid for sure but far behind the actual great offensive champs. At her full potential though I think she is. Sucks for me since I've chased her this whole 6* featured run only to finally get her as a 7* and dupe her from titans just in time for her to stop working 😄
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,351 ★★★★★

Broke?

Dust is known for crashing low end devices as a defender whenever she enters sand, due to her high graphics intensity.
    This is why I hate fighting Dust.
    My money needs to go elsewhere 😞