**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Something fishy

rd6fvqrr778h.png
frlvu4g7cfe8.png
I think that either there are hive mind like people in alliances that really like June and July or they might be bots, oooorrrr a r e a l l y lonely person own all of these accounts, thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Someone did admit to having multiple accounts because he just loves doing it for some reason.
  • Options
    Someone did admit to having multiple accounts because he just loves doing it for some reason.
    But the problem here is that there are over 40 of these accounts and I found these going through the leaderboards and a good amount of them make it to top 10% on 2 Star arenas

• Options
    Vegeta9001 wrote: »
    What is the real crime here. June and July, or Yoloswag.
    *yoloswaggins88
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Maybe a group of friends decided to do something "funny" or just a ton of accounts one person made.
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Could be a group of friends. In Star Wars Galaxies basically the whole Bria server was down for days so the whole Bria server made white Wookiee characters and invaded another server with them.
  • Options
    This is funny and to good to be true, but it’s true
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I have 3 accounts, no harm, no foul, move on, let it be, so what.
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Correction, I had 4 accounts, one got banned lol
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    test alliance from kabam. There was one like that when someone found a r5 AV before 5.4 came out