What a pain

Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 885 ★★★

After many painful hours, I finally explored 9.1. Here's my review:
Bad points: the health pools were way too high. The fights weren't fun, but rather tedious. Some of the nodes were clearly not play tested and were super difficult. Font even get me started on 9.1.3 shang chi path and 9.1.4 bwcv boss.
Good points: the rewards are great, the final boss was fun. That's pretty much it. Too much effort act content. Keep those nodes to Everest content pls. This sucked so much lmao

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,282 ★★★★
    edited September 21
    Congrats tell me who you pull. I've started exploring now, did 9.1.6 fully and odd paths in other quests
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 885 ★★★

Congrats tell me who you pull. Ice started exploring now, did 9.1.6 fully and odd paths in other quests

I got ebony maw
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,282 ★★★★

Congrats tell me who you pull. Ice started exploring now, did 9.1.6 fully and odd paths in other quests

I got ebony maw
    Good defender okay quester I've heard

I got ebony maw
    Good defender okay quester I've heard
    I'm not gonna use him. I mainly did 9.1 for valiant, which I got at completion. I explored it as a future investment for the inevitable act 9 explo rewards on a year or so. Better to do it now than later. Loved the final boss though.
  • Raiden01Raiden01 Member Posts: 86
    Congrats on the exploration!
    Imo the only thing 9.1 was missing was a damage boost node. Like with the previous weapon nodes, their was a disarm node giving you a damage window. But with the scourge node, there was no such thing.
    Oh i did get 6* hulk relic, which is rly cool

Oh i did get 6* hulk relic, which is rly cool

Amazing on silk
    Raiden01 said:

Congrats on the exploration!
    Imo the only thing 9.1 was missing was a damage boost node. Like with the previous weapon nodes, their was a disarm node giving you a damage window. But with the scourge node, there was no such thing.

Agreed. Not enough weapon, too much scourge thank you
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 334 ★★
    Wow. Congrats. I haven’t even started Act 9 yet. Too bad on the Maw pull. All that effort to pull a meh champ is deflating.
  • AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Member Posts: 140

After many painful hours, I finally explored 9.1. Here's my review:
    Bad points: the health pools were way too high. The fights weren't fun, but rather tedious. Some of the nodes were clearly not play tested and were super difficult. Font even get me started on 9.1.3 shang chi path and 9.1.4 bwcv boss.
    Good points: the rewards are great, the final boss was fun. That's pretty much it. Too much effort act content. Keep those nodes to Everest content pls. This sucked so much lmao

- Health pools are nearly the same as 8.4
    - 9.1.3 was kinda rough, but doable if you plan ahead
    - BWCV can be cheesed with the right counter
    - Can't see the too much effort point. It's story content, you can use your Champs simultaneously in other areas of the game, 3 paths each quest
    - You're complaining completely unreasonable here. You're playing latest story content which aims meanly at Valiant players / players with a high roster diversity. If you want easier content, stick to the monthly side event.
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 180
    Congratulations on getting it done, smart move getting the full exploration out of the way. Also congrats on getting Valiant, now you can build back resources and focus on whatever's next.
    Maw can be a annoying under the right conditions.
    Twist1298 said:

Congratulations on getting it done, smart move getting the full exploration out of the way. Also congrats on getting Valiant, now you can build back resources and focus on whatever's next.
    Maw can be a annoying under the right conditions.

Thamk you!