Got my first 7*...but do I invest now??

So...I just pulled this one, pleasantly surprised! However, I also just got to Cavalier like a week ago, so I'm wondering if it's worth dumping all my gold (which im lacking...) & iso to max her at 7* rank 1?? How good is Titania?

Also included my current top 5* & 6* im using~

Comments

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,400 ★★★★

So...I just pulled this one, pleasantly surprised! However, I also just got to Cavalier like a week ago, so I'm wondering if it's worth dumping all my gold (which im lacking...) & iso to max her at 7* rank 1?? How good is Titania?

Also included my current top 5* & 6* im using~

Congrats!
    I have a few more chances to pull Titania 7 stars too
  • Crow9074Crow9074 Member Posts: 72
    She's good. There are some issues I have with her at the moment though. The weird AI and them still throwing specials after her sp3. Then all the nodes they're putting in to prevent Hercules normally effect her too because of her indestructible but I don't think you have to worry about that much until around Act 8.3?

But, yes. She is worth taking up.
  • Repto23Repto23 Member Posts: 786 ★★★
    You have some solid 6*s but that Titania it’ is a giant win
  • theKillingDreamtheKillingDream Member Posts: 17

Titania is enough to take you to paragon. Levelher up

Oh wow, that's cool~! Thanks!
  • theKillingDreamtheKillingDream Member Posts: 17
    Crow9074 said:

She's good. There are some issues I have with her at the moment though. The weird AI and them still throwing specials after her sp3. Then all the nodes they're putting in to prevent Hercules normally effect her too because of her indestructible but I don't think you have to worry about that much until around Act 8.3?

Yeah, I'll be starting 6.2 after I clear Act 4 100%~
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 589 ★★★
    You won’t regret using her. She’ll see you through
  • Mike3034Mike3034 Member Posts: 31
    Titania is a really great champ. Definitely worth investing in her.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Member Posts: 896 ★★★
    Trust me titania is a beast. Even at 1/6 she has soo much health and attack compared to 6star r4s and r5s and if u learn to use her properly, sp3 then heavy chain, u will see soooo much damage. Easily takes on 150k to 200k with just 1 sp3 and heavies. If health pool is more, than 1 sp2 to inflict physical vulnerability and then sp3 into heavy chain shall be enough. I'd say top 3 science easily. Can apply debuff with just light attack and haymaker can clutch some fights. Solid champion. She may be my first 7* r3.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    Woah dude I forgot there was a slim chance we could get Titania from those crystals. Congrats!
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 157
    Invest in Titania now. You will never regret it.
    She is one of the best science champions.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    Crow9074 said:

They still can throw specials after the sp3, they're just less likely to. The changes in ai making them throw specials more did affect it, but it was never supposed to be a guaranteed thing
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 371 ★★
    She’s also great when the defender has nodes that punish you for having buffs.
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 107
    Save units for chapter deals🔥
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    She's cheat code