Secret Jutsu?

This is from a match against a 7m account. I'm not tripping, but, is this possible? Don't want to be out of the loop in case there is somehow new archangel god tech out there. Reported anyway

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    I love how you say "Is this possible?" Then followed up with a response like 'iIdon't care, I reported them even if it is'
  • Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 166 ★★
    no, it is not, unless the serpent is rank 1
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★

This is from a match against a 7m account. I'm not tripping, but, is this possible? Don't want to be out of the loop in case there is somehow new archangel god tech out there. Reported anyway

AA must have somehow managed to sneak his neurotoxins and poisons into those 4% bleeds lol
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★
    edited September 24
    It took me 71 seconds to get serpent down with AA. The next time I tried, my bleed and poison rng was terrible and couldn’t get in a good amount of neuros to take him down. So, it’s possible with good rng. I also had enough neuros to prevent death immunity in the run that worked
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 415 ★★
    It's possible if u run 5/5 deep wounds good RNG
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,084 ★★★★★
    If I'm not wrong, serpent can't reduce dw and other external bleed duration increase effects. So it's definitely possible
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    I have done this fight!
    70 seconds. R6 Vs R6
    58 is not too far from that
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    Don't underestimate Mysterium demons.
    Mysterium demons are the nastiest in the whole leaderboard. Not even kidding.