October Champs?

From the bgs announcement^. Obviously we knew about Spiral since she was in that anniversary trailer and stuff but whos the other one?

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★
    October is Jack O Lantern and Scream I thought
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 316

From the bgs announcement^. Obviously we knew about Spiral since she was in that anniversary trailer and stuff but whos the other one?

Still, Kabam went overboard with the Jack O'Lantern design. People can't recognize the main character of Halloween just by his pumpkin, lol
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,954 ★★★★
    Can't wait for Jack, his animations are gonna be so sick 🔥
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★
    Spiral should be confirmed for November since it's gonna be Mojoverse themed. October will be Jack and Scream for Halloween
    Xleb said:

Firstly, it's Jack Lantern.
    Secondly, Spiral is the November champion.
    Thirdly, Jack will make you SCREAM in horror (I'm not hinting at anything)
    Is Dazzler also coming in Nov?
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 56
    It's jack latern and scream for October November definitely is gonna be spiral ( either mystic or mutant) and dazzler due to the colour pallet as for dec iam guessing someone like blink, or if we are lucky molecule man
    EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

Firstly, it's Jack Lantern.
    Secondly, Spiral is the November champion.
    Thirdly, Jack will make you SCREAM in horror (I'm not hinting at anything)
    Is Dazzler also coming in Nov?
    Definitely

It's jack latern and scream for October November definitely is gonna be spiral ( either mystic or mutant) and dazzler due to the colour pallet as for dec iam guessing someone like blink, or if we are lucky molecule man

December is the hardest month to guess. According to the BattleRealm 2024 state map, mystic should be released in December
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,317 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Spiral should be confirmed for November since it's gonna be Mojoverse themed. October will be Jack and Scream for Halloween

Shatterstar for mojoverse?

EdisonLaw said:

Or Dazzler
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,919 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

We know its spiral and dazzler lol it cant not be dazzler since enchantress synergy
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,725 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

I really want it to be but it's pretty obvious that it's Spiral and Dazzler
    If it is somehow shatterstar you all have to r5 asc yellowjacket
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,919 ★★★★★

I wouldnt do that in anyway since why ur basically telling people to waste resources
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 166

EdisonLaw said:

This reminds me of Peter from Deadpool. Any other champ coming in Nov is fine as long as it’s not Peter
    Bendy said:

I wouldnt do that in anyway since why ur basically telling people to waste resources
    A. I can't force people to do it if they really don't want to, its their choice
    B. My r4 asc yellowjacket slaps 😤
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 465 ★★★
    As long as Dazzler is coming this year I'll be fine, as for the rest they can rotate between Oct/nov/dec
  • Keegganbogeegan_2020Keegganbogeegan_2020 Member Posts: 2
    They really missed the opportunity to put Agatha Harkness in with the show going on right now on Disney plus, and I was looking at the previous three or so years of Sommers choice champions and we have gotten a handful from those choices already and I am surprised they haven't made Agatha yet, synergies with Wiccan and scarlet witch and vision would go crazy