Battlegrounds Season 22 Realm Points

Forgotten2Forgotten2 Member Posts: 174 ★★
Am I reading things right that for a win with say elder marks we will earn a total of 124 points towards the Realm event. Current BG points with elder marks we earn over 7K alliance points for a win. With the first milestone being 20 million points and us only earning 128 points for a win. The milestones seem out of sync and unreachable to be honest

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★
    edited September 23
    It definitely seems pretty steep but we’ll see how it goes
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    Keonex said:

what would be the point for an alliance to make a run at this event if no alliance ranked rewards?

The entire player base is a single alliance
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Member Posts: 186 ★★
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of them miniscule points. The more they modify for events, the more likely something will break.
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    Very strange. I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't this.
  • Dan__4Dan__4 Member Posts: 95
    Without an alliance rank reward and the solo rank rewards being trash there’s no incentive for people to push
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    Point farmers coming in 😎
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 448 ★★
    edited September 24
    I think for a win with elder marks we will earn only a total of 68 points (45+23) in Victory track?

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★
    Halley said:

I think for a win with elder marks we will earn only a total of 68 points (45+23) in Victory track?

Yes in victory track it’s 68 per win in gc it’s 118
  • ege999menege999men Member Posts: 314 ★★
    I assume she hulk piece will get more people interested
  • Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Member Posts: 85
    is there 200k players putting up 5k points each in BG? Nope

Lets say breakdown of:

5k Players with 15k points: 75M
    20k Players with 5k points: 100M
    80k Players with 3k points 240M
    Still need 585k players to average 1k in battlegrounds.

I truly don't know the number of players but pretty sure the active BG base isn't enough and need to recruit the non playing base to get enough points to max out the event. I understand the drive is to get more people playing BGs.. but it is already filled with frustration of matching whales and dolphins.. not sure this will change anyone's experience.
    With VT needing more matches to get to 5k points.. it is MORE grindy for those that has no hope of reaching the GC.
  • ege999menege999men Member Posts: 314 ★★
    edited September 24
    there are also banquet crystals locked behind 48hr events this time around, surely people will be interested in that at least
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 124
    am gonna go the same route as Crystal opening Realm event. Just score the bare minimum to get top milestone and then forget about it. Since no ranked (solo/ally), its a hard pass for me.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,019 ★★★★★
    tnair2015 said:

am gonna go the same route as Crystal opening Realm event. Just score the bare minimum to get top milestone and then forget about it. Since no ranked (solo/ally), its a hard pass for me.

There are solo ranked rewards.
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 124

tnair2015 said:

There are solo ranked rewards.
    yeah, its so meh, I choose to assume there is none. :neutral: for average players like me, its last 2 ranked slots, which are pretty underwhelming.