Kabammed

Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 592 ★★★★
Please tell me how I can get an opportunity to get the best emote ever created. I don’t know if I ever wanted anything more in this game. Please schedule an opportunity for me to win this!

Comments

• Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 592 ★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Did.... did you read the orange text literally in your screenshot

Yes but it sounds random. That why I said I wanted to schedule an opportunity.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they're gonna do streams or something like that where we'll have the opportunity to play them. Of course, it wouldn't be a Kabam info dump if we didn't have to guess how half of it is supposed to work.
    Oh sweet. That would be a good idea if that’s what they’re planning on doing.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian

ahmynuts said:

It is random. There isnt going to be any scheduling of fights against them. Just get lucky or try stream sniping one of them. Do remember it isn't face the dev, it is face the dev and win. I doubt many of the devs that play BGs will be going down easily.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 592 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

It is random. There isnt going to be any scheduling of fights against them. Just get lucky or try stream sniping one of them. Do remember it isn't face the dev, it is face the dev and win. I doubt many of the devs that play BGs will be going down easily.
    I totally understand and that’s fair. But I still accept the challenge. Do they have tags like the content creators? I don’t think I’ve ever fought anyone with a Kabam or dev tag before.

Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

Will friendlies work for it? Based on this it sounds like no but I gotta at least ask
    I've been told no, they will not work.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Bring it on.

The question is of the day is, how much quicker will cheaters get banned because you guys face them?
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 350 ★★
    How many devs are there actually and is this consider "work" for them, like do they get paid overtime. Just want to make sure they are being appropriately compensated.

Another question would be do all the devs get into GC? If I rush to GC this season is there a better chance or less of a chance?
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★★

Bring it on.

The question is of the day is, how much quicker will cheaters get banned because you guys face them?
    If I run into a cheater I wait until the match is over and then ban then (banning them during the match to give myself the win is an advantage players don't have, so I don't think I should either).

It's been I think 3 seasons since I've run into a cheater? I can only recall it happening twice so far this year.
    fairplay, hats off to you
    Grub88 said:

How many devs are there actually and is this consider "work" for them, like do they get paid overtime. Just want to make sure they are being appropriately compensated.

Another question would be do all the devs get into GC? If I rush to GC this season is there a better chance or less of a chance?

I think the devs are either at the beginning of VT because they never do BGs, the lower end of GC, or the mysterium/lower Celestial level of GC.

Next season, they'll probably all be playing more. I think your best bet would be either trying to stream snipe DLL (if he streams BGs), or just matching in the lower tiers of GC.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,291 ★★★
    That's a kabamed
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,510 ★★★★★

Bring it on.

If I run into a cheater I wait until the match is over and then ban then (banning them during the match to give myself the win is an advantage players don't have, so I don't think I should either).

It's been I think 3 seasons since I've run into a cheater? I can only recall it happening twice so far this year.
    That's fair of you. Although I'm sure it makes the Loss easier to swallow. 😆
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,396 ★★★
    I’m pretty sure there are a lot more players than devs and they play a lot more matches.

Still 2 in a year? Seems small, but kind of a lot for one person. How many matches?
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,396 ★★★
    Downvote be into the ground.
    2 cheaters in how many matches?
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 126
    who has the lowest rated roster in BGs ? @KabamDORK ?? I wanna know ur BG playtime schedules :wink:
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,268 ★★★★★
    edited September 24
    [deleted]
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Member Posts: 358 ★★★