Any alliances that don’t do war?

Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 257 ★★★
I’ve had negative luck finding an ally on the recruitment page so I’m sorry to bring it here.

I’m a valiant player looking for a home that participates in BG, AQ and raids. No war. I’m active daily and just looking for an ally before the start of the next month.

3.5 million rating
22.9 k prestige

In game- NachoGrande

Comments

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,753 ★★★★★
    edited September 24
    Nacho98 said:

I’ve had negative luck finding an ally on the recruitment page so I’m sorry to bring it here.

I’m a valiant player looking for a home that participates in BG, AQ and raids. No war. I’m active daily and just looking for an ally before the start of the next month.

3.5 million rating
    22.9 k prestige

In game- NachoGrande

Check out my alliance: XMN•F (Forge). We are laid back/retired/ non-competitive. We do low AQ maps, BG's, and AW. You can participate or not. Only thing we ask is that you place defenders in AW, but you don't have to actually play. It's a good place to take a break from the stress of competing, while still earning some rewards to help your roster.

We also have SEVERAL X-Men families that do other content. Reach out to one of the officers and see if they can find a spot for exactly what you're looking for.

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,316 ★★★★

Nacho98 said:

3.5 million rating
    22.9 k prestige

In game- NachoGrande

Check out my alliance: XMN•F (Forge). We are laid back/retired/ non-competitive. We do low AQ maps, BG's, and AW. You can participate or not. Only thing we ask is that you place defenders in AW, but you don't have to actually play. It's a good place to take a break from the stress of competing, while still earning some rewards to help your roster.

We also have SEVERAL X-Men families that do other content. Reach out to one of the officers and see if they can find a spot for exactly what you're looking for.

Bro that sounds amazing can I join
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 257 ★★★

Nacho98 said:

3.5 million rating
    22.9 k prestige

In game- NachoGrande

Would love to join. I sent you a req in game

Nacho98 said:

3.5 million rating
    22.9 k prestige

In game- NachoGrande

Lol I thought you were already in one of the X-Men alliances? Didn't you have a Ryan Reynolds profile pic in our Line chat group?

Nacho98 said:

3.5 million rating
    22.9 k prestige

In game- NachoGrande

Lol I thought you were already in one of the X-Men alliances? Didn't you have a Ryan Reynolds profile pic in our Line chat group?
    No lmao, that might be my irl friend. He respects my prowess so much that when I forced him to join the game at knifepoint - ahem, when he voluntarily decided to start playing the best game ever, he named himself jlordvilejunior, lol. It could also be someone else called lord vile as he is a book character, and also there are other players with similar names anyway. There is jlordvilejunior, lord tarruz, lord vile and someone else I think. I only know junior and lord vile
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222
    Nacho98 said:

3.5 million rating
    22.9 k prestige

In game- NachoGrande

We are a do-as-you-please alliance. Only kick if inactive within 14 days. Have players ranging from paragon to just starting trying to get ready for gifting. I’m looking at dropping upwards of 4k units. Super chill alliance. Not really “focused” on anything

edited September 30

Nacho98 said:

3.5 million rating
    22.9 k prestige

In game- NachoGrande

No lmao, that might be my irl friend. He respects my prowess so much that when I forced him to join the game at knifepoint - ahem, when he voluntarily decided to start playing the best game ever, he named himself jlordvilejunior, lol. It could also be someone else called lord vile as he is a book character, and also there are other players with similar names anyway. There is jlordvilejunior, lord tarruz, lord vile and someone else I think. I only know junior and lord vile
    Lmao looks like you have very convincing ways. I think it was "Lord Vile" that I saw. Wait..I'm not sure. Y'all got me confused 😂😂😂

Send me a fr in game.

@JLordVileJ
    edited September 30

Nacho98 said:

3.5 million rating
    22.9 k prestige

In game- NachoGrande

Lmao looks like you have very convincing ways. I think it was "Lord Vile" that I saw. Wait..I'm not sure. Y'all got me confused 😂😂😂

Send me a fr in game.

@JLordVileJ
    What's ur in game name
    Edit nvm saw it above