What is your happiest roll over?

713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 271 ★★
edited September 24 in General Discussion

I thought it'll stop before or after Hyperion and is so ready to be disappointed. Ended up with a huge smile, running, and hugging a family member that made them confused lol

Comments

• 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 271 ★★

When I rolled over Serpent dupe for Luke Cage dupe.

Both would've been great though, right?

When I rolled over Serpent dupe for Luke Cage dupe.

Both would've been great though, right?
    Indeed, ended up getting the Serpent dupe about a month later, could not be happier with both.
    Congrats!
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,088 ★★★★★
    Landed 7star Kushala out of a featured with a roll over when she came out. Best 1500 units I ever spent

Something you do when opening crystals if you want to set yourself up for disappointment
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,564 ★★★★★
    None, cause the reel is not real.

I know it's predetermined, but you will not know what the predetermined result is unless it lands on something. The thrill to feel isn't from getting different pulls based on what's shown on the reel, it's from not knowing what you got that could be any champ from when the reel is about to stop.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,564 ★★★★★

I know it's predetermined, but you will not know what the predetermined result is unless it lands on something. The thrill to feel isn't from getting different pulls based on what's shown on the reel, it's from not knowing what you got that could be any champ from when the reel is about to stop.
    Your alliance knows in the feed before the animation is over.

Your alliance knows in the feed before the animation is over.
    Well, I'll have a different experience with them because I can't see it in the feed.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,379 ★★★★★
    edited September 25
    I don't remember a good rollover, but I remember opening a featured 6* crystal, rolled over from Onslaught to Black Panther CW :(
    EdisonLaw said:

I don't remember a good rollover, but I remember opening a featured 6* crystal, rolled over from Onslaught to Black Panther CW :(

Eh, he has a 7* anyway. What I always tell when I don't get a great 6* who has a 7.
    edited September 25

EdisonLaw said:

Eh, he has a 7* anyway. What I always tell when I don't get a great 6* who has a 7.
    yeah I know he exists but I pulled Hulkling from a previous crystal so I was very disappointed. I even made a post about it. That was during the poolies event
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/366216/kabam-please-buff-black-panther-civil-war
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★
    I completed necro and took a cosmic class crystal. It rolled over from Robin to venom

I thought it'll stop before or after Hyperion and is so ready to be disappointed. Ended up with a huge smile, running, and hugging a family member that made them confused lol

Do they play MCOC?
    EdisonLaw said:

Do they play MCOC?
    Nope
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 454 ★★

Irrelevant to the topic but after like 4-5 onslaught roll overs I was happy and convinced that I'm now a proud owner of a 7* bishop but when the crystal stopped early i just lost it 💀💀 im going crazy with this guy everywhere
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,286 ★★★