STOP **** WITH THE A.I

SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 699 ★★★
I’ve been sitting here trying to bait out a special from toad for 2 minutes why does every fight and every champion have to have a different a.i why does every mode have to have a different a.i why does it feel like every other day the a.i is drastically different from what it was this **** is beyond ridiculous at this point just leave it alone.

Comments

• J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    And guess what, when you spend so much time trying to bait his specials you forget which phase you're in, mixing root and reverse controls...at least for me
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

And guess what, when you spend so much time trying to bait his specials you forget which phase you're in, mixing root and reverse controls...at least for me

I think i might be doing that too
  • BFITZ7BFITZ7 Member Posts: 8
    How is the AI so bad this week???? Im sitting here for 2 minutes trying to bait an SP1. Great work again Kabam!
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★

Fixing AI is complicated and time-consuming so why do they need to do it? Meanwhile they can spend that time to think about the deals for upcoming event, or creating new **** defense champion to make more money. Kabam Dork already responded officially on my thread that there is no update or anything on AI investigation after several months.

They dont need to change ai just simply add nodes like special bias and to help intercepts do aggression node
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 341 ★★★

**** kabam I am tired of this **** ai ban me I don't care anymore you guys suck make game challange no make game suck with ai and lag so player hate it **** you kabam

Bro calm down lol
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Yeah it’s so unbelievably garbage. They’ll never fix it though, just keep saying that it’s complex and leave it alone

Maybe it's reverse, it could be easy and they tune it as per their needs. Like for sos toad, how does ai know to wait before throwing specials. Perhaps AI is getting smarter and one day will takeover Kabam.
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 297 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Yeah it’s so unbelievably garbage. They’ll never fix it though, just keep saying that it’s complex and leave it alone

They tweak it for each boss of this series I believe. The stupid Toad hardly uses sp1 when in Root mode but is very likely to do so when in Inverted phase. And that inverted control is so annoying and hardly skill-based.
  • Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Member Posts: 77

Ai dashes back from this point when it was suppose to connect at him.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,288 ★★★★

Ai dashes back from this point when it was suppose to connect at him.

Aint no way lmao
    EdisonLaw said:

Courtesy of @Cat_Murdock

THIS HAPPENS EVERYTIME I USE YELLOWJACKET, antman relic should let wasp, spiderham, yellowjacket and antman access taunts
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,277 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Courtesy of @Cat_Murdock

THIS HAPPENS EVERYTIME I USE YELLOWJACKET, antman relic should let wasp, spiderham, yellowjacket and antman access taunts
    Wait it doesn’t give YJ a taunt?
    edited September 25
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Courtesy of @Cat_Murdock

Wait it doesn’t give YJ a taunt?
    Uh no? Edit last time I checked i was using a 3 or 4 star relic, no i use 5, maybe taunts is for higher star?
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    I did it somehow. Now days kabam is just launching every with bugs and having fun. Can't say anything when kabam stop doing like this.