Who is the Superior Mystic champ in BGs?

PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,370 ★★★★★
Since Chavez, Kushala, and Juggernaut are in a separate league of their own, who would the honorary top 4 (or 5 if Sasquatch is #4) spot go to?

Who is the Superior Mystic champ in BGs? 73 votes

White Tiger
26%
Jaemon512BigTuna_2054NojokejaymSyndicatedpseudosaneJustcause102SpadeHunterpeixemacacoFatTh0rSteam97GrassKnucklesKoukentsuakibakiiiPT_99SagaChampionFolabi_the_RichArchit_1812Friendly001Hibbly 19 votes
Werewolf by Night
73%
GamerPantherusNZHeinz11buffajrzuffyRagnarok13PIKESTAINHilldarGaudyGMoneyLogan00Gulfstream550C19h28o2captain_rogersSarvanga1_Unabonger97Giantwalrus56BeastDadBen_15455AzenstarShenk 54 votes

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,395 Guardian
    Depends on the meta. In the ceit me meta of BGs, werewolf will only be a defender and kushala will be practically useless while White tiger, juggs, and chavez will be dominating. White tiger might be more friendly for some people in that meta because against people who have only 1/5 limber, you can parry, dash back dash forward for the crit rating and not need to worry about intercepting as much.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,279 ★★★★★
    Werewolf by Night
    Werewolf is more versatile but he won’t really work next meta
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 458 ★★
    White Tiger
    I'm always gonna go for Wigra. She's literally the most fun to play with!
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 217

Recently pulled her but had no idea she was OP prob bc I don’t know her rotation/play style yet. Who does she counter and does she need the awakening?
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,370 ★★★★★

Recently pulled her but had no idea she was OP prob bc I don’t know her rotation/play style yet. Who does she counter and does she need the awakening?
    I believe her main use is if the enemy has power gain or regen effects
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★

I have her r2 s40, and she’s great. The dupe is cool but there’s nothing she particularly “needs” it for, she’s still r3 worthy unduped. Her rotation takes about 45-50s if played right and it does enough damage to take down rol healthpools, so she has plenty of damage for bgs. Plus it can be faster if the defender isn’t particularly tanky so you won’t need her full rotation.

She takes a decent amount of meta threats. She’s a top 3 serpent counter, great for Sassy, Nick, Kindred, Gorr, Hulkling, weapon X, potentially mephisto (haven’t seen it tested) and solid in some other matchups. There’s also a lot of fights that she’s not insane for, but can do in a solid enough score (48-49k) like dust, red skull, and Killmonger. Trappy and bittersteel have great showcases of her at r3 that I’d check out, she’s actually pretty versatile.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,370 ★★★★★
    I just did like 10 matches in Gladiator Circuit and almost all of them had an r3 werewolf, and half of them werent even duped.

Compared to the top options for Onslaught,Serpent where does he rank for those 2? Also, does he do Sinister/Dust well?
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 458 ★★
    edited September 25
    White Tiger

I think Jason Voorhees has a vid on YT.

She counters Serpent, which is one of THE biggest sells. Well, not counters, exactly, but she's a very, very good option. I ran a practice (6r1 vs 6r1), and Serpent went down in about under a minute. Pretty decent damage, very good power control.

Awakening: Preferred, but really not necessary. She does well without.
  • Folabi_the_RichFolabi_the_Rich Member Posts: 6
    White Tiger
    Recently maxed out white tiger on my alt she is too fun and quick as well if Max sig