kabam just are not good and fair people

tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 71 ★★
horrible AI and swapping root and reverse control with auto stun that is hard to manage. you are pushing so many people away from spending on this rigged game. you guys are evil people greedy for everyones money

Comments

• DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 349 ★★★
    tmnt45 said:

horrible AI and swapping root and reverse control with auto stun that is hard to manage. you are pushing so many people away from spending on this rigged game. you guys are evil people greedy for everyones money

I would disagree with your second opinion, you decide you want to spend or not, not them. If the game is horrible like you said, do don’t spend
  • tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 71 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

tmnt45 said:

Most players don't spend. If Kabam is so evil and greedy, why do they let so many players play completely for free? Why do they make a game that most players *can* play completely for free? Why do they make a game where free players with average skill can play all the game modes and eventually do most of the content in the game?

According to Kabam, active players has been increasing lately, not decreasing. While the game has problems, it doesn't seem to be an impediment to most players being able to play the game with or without spending.

Perhaps the problem isn't that Kabam is greedy for your money, the problem is you aren't willing to develop the skills necessary to play the game or have the patience to acquire them and are resorting to spending to get ahead in the game, something the vast majority of players of the game don't do.
    please tell me the skill required to bait a special attack with reverse control LOL. this is a joke and they just cost themsleves alot of people from spending in future events with this ridiculous horrible design of a fight. the workers should be ashamed of themselves for making players feel this way.
  • Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Member Posts: 92
    Ummm… swiping forward instead of swiping back? Is that difficult to do?
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    Yeh this node combo etc is good, takes a bit of skill but really isn't a hard fight... the AI ruins it unfortunately it is very very trash and doesn't want to throw specials but not deal breaker
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian
    tmnt45 said:

DNA3000 said:

tmnt45 said:

Most players don't spend. If Kabam is so evil and greedy, why do they let so many players play completely for free? Why do they make a game that most players *can* play completely for free? Why do they make a game where free players with average skill can play all the game modes and eventually do most of the content in the game?

According to Kabam, active players has been increasing lately, not decreasing. While the game has problems, it doesn't seem to be an impediment to most players being able to play the game with or without spending.

Perhaps the problem isn't that Kabam is greedy for your money, the problem is you aren't willing to develop the skills necessary to play the game or have the patience to acquire them and are resorting to spending to get ahead in the game, something the vast majority of players of the game don't do.
    please tell me the skill required to bait a special attack with reverse control LOL.
    Since root and reverse controls only happens during Toad's special attacks, I'll do you one better: why are you attempting to bait a special attack while Toad is throwing a special attack?

SoS is end game content. Kabam doesn't expect everyone to be able to do all the fights with all the objective restrictions. But dealing with reverse controls is something that has already appeared in a lot of higher difficulty content targeting end game players. Swapping root and reverse is novel, but not to the point of being impossible for people who already learned to deal with root and reverse separately.

Heck: dealing with reverse controls during specials is something the Map 5 people have to deal with to get past the Emma mini-bosses.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 926 ★★★★
    tmnt45 said:

DNA3000 said:

tmnt45 said:

please tell me the skill required to bait a special attack with reverse control LOL. this is a joke and they just cost themsleves alot of people from spending in future events with this ridiculous horrible design of a fight. the workers should be ashamed of themselves for making players feel this way.
    The skill required for baiting reverse control specials is to not dash back too much. Hold block, if he dashes at you, dash back only once. If you dash back twice or more, you run into the risk of him activating the special as you’re dashing back. By being conservative with your dashes, you give yourself a chance to have enough time to recognize the special and swipe accordingly.

Reverse control specials aren’t anything new to the game. Have you never fought an Emma Frost before?
  • allinashesallinashes Member Posts: 826 ★★★
    It was a tough fight for a mid player like me and took a lot of revives. I can deal with the nodes, but I kept taking burst damage at the end of the fight.

I'm guessing it must have been Assassin mastery interacting with regen. Is there a way to play around this, or would I have to remove the mastery?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    edited September 25

It was a tough fight for a mid player like me and took a lot of revives. I can deal with the nodes, but I kept taking burst damage at the end of the fight.

I'm guessing it must have been Assassin mastery interacting with regen. Is there a way to play around this, or would I have to remove the mastery?

You'd have to take the mastery off or hope you get lucky.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,802 ★★★★★
    hulking solo for kree/sinister six
    juggs 1 lv1 rev, died at 6% cuz fat fingers for XL/def: tank
    gilly99 solo for small/control:denial

still working on my deathless vision dup.

This was fun. You cray.
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Member Posts: 338 ★★★
    edited September 25
    lthough I wouldn’t go as far as calling them evil, I do believe their intentions with AI are malicious. People have been increasingly voicing their dissent about the AI, yet over the past year nothing has been done—just the same excuse over and over: “investigating.” The AI now reads your inputs and it’s almost impossible to land a block, as it responds with a heavy or light intercept. The recovery frames have been deliberately shortened and I’m no longer enjoying the game the way I used to. As a result, I’ve also started spending less money on it. At this point, i believe their investigation revolves around how to make changes to AI for worse without making too many people alarmed.

It’s Kabam’s decision, and ultimately, my decision too. In the short term, they might make more money, but in the long term, this will harm their narrative and the game’s community.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,541 ★★★★
    tmnt45 said:

I don't think Jon, Dave, Tyler, Simon, Maurice or Wil are evil. I'll pass this on to SeungWon.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,971 ★★★★
    If you think it's too hard, then either get better or just don't do it
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 230
    Bro made 2 separate post on this
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,139 ★★★

lthough I wouldn’t go as far as calling them evil, I do believe their intentions with AI are malicious. People have been increasingly voicing their dissent about the AI, yet over the past year nothing has been done—just the same excuse over and over: “investigating.” The AI now reads your inputs and it’s almost impossible to land a block, as it responds with a heavy or light intercept. The recovery frames have been deliberately shortened and I’m no longer enjoying the game the way I used to. As a result, I’ve also started spending less money on it. At this point, i believe their investigation revolves around how to make changes to AI for worse without making too many people alarmed.

It’s Kabam’s decision, and ultimately, my decision too. In the short term, they might make more money, but in the long term, this will harm their narrative and the game’s community.

You can say that nothing has been done but that's simply not the truth. They've given multiple updates since last year on how they're rebuilding the ai system in a way that will allow them to make more direct changes with less overall effect in game, and they've updated people on how far they're getting with that multiple times too. If you think they're actively not doing anything about the ai then you're just delusional
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,424 ★★★★★
    If a piece of content is too hard/rage-inducing for you, do something else. It is that simple, my friend. You don't need to attack the game makers for presenting the kind of stupid hard challenges that so many players had been asking for. Just because a challenge exists does not mean you are gong to be able to complete it.

I skip stuff all the time. It is, after all, only a video game. My life goes on whether I solo Toad or don't try it at all. Yours will, too.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 438 ★★
    edited September 26
    tmnt45 said:

Let me guess u never fought or rankedup Toad 😂.
    Lagacy made a video just double tap on block & toad will throw special

This Content name is Summer of Suffering if u forgot 😂