Thanks for nothing Kabam

FlipBoyFlipBoy Member Posts: 107
Leave it to kascam to make what should be a straight forward fight into a hair pulling one. Thank you kabam for programming Toad to absolutely not throw his SP1. Thank you for programming him to easily throw SP1 while the player is in reverse controls mode. Thank you for making this Toad's AI behavior completely garbage. Thank you for making this fight absolutely suck!!!!

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★
    Thank you for showing you lack any skills.
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 444 ★★
    You're welcome! 😆
  • FlipBoyFlipBoy Member Posts: 107

Why is there always some ignorant fool who always comments about lack of skill when I said nothing about it being difficult but about the AI behavior being annoying. But hey @demonfyre....how about you live stream doing all 4 objectives again getting solos and no restarts. Ya know since the AI was obviously a perfect angel for you.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    No not scam, just you need to be patience, you can do it, just don't blame kabam. Many already passed and do all the objective. And look at the disagree.
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 256 ★★
    FlipBoy said:

Leave it to kascam to make what should be a straight forward fight into a hair pulling one. Thank you kabam for programming Toad to absolutely not throw his SP1. Thank you for programming him to easily throw SP1 while the player is in reverse controls mode. Thank you for making this Toad's AI behavior completely garbage. Thank you for making this fight absolutely suck!!!!

To be honest it was the easiest fight of all four in my opinion 2 easy solos and 2 dumb fight cause Deathless visions sucks and I only had a R3 champ for the Small control denial obj , anyway was an ez fight , and the AI holding specials is a bigger problem than just this fight
  • FlipBoyFlipBoy Member Posts: 107

No not scam, just you need to be patience, you can do it, just don't blame kabam. Many already passed and do all the objective. And look at the disagree.

Thanks for the vote of confidence bro but I already did all 4 objectives. It wasn't hard...the AI behavior was just annoyingly passive is what I didn't enjoy.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Completely agree. His AI is trash. Absolute trash, even worse than onslaught.

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,355 ★★★★

Disgusting
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 174
    Severe case of skill issue syndrome
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★
    FlipBoy said:

Why is there always some ignorant fool who always comments about lack of skill when I said nothing about it being difficult but about the AI behavior being annoying. But hey @demonfyre....how about you live stream doing all 4 objectives again getting solos and no restarts. Ya know since the AI was obviously a perfect angel for you.
    This you?
    FlipBoy said:

Thank you for programming him to easily throw SP1 while the player is in reverse controls mode.

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    While I do agree that Toad's AI is extremely frustrating to play against in this fight, it's still not hard, just tedious.
  • SpecMSpecM Member Posts: 92
    FlipBoy said:

Personally, Toad not throwing SP1 during the reverse controls actually helped me. I had a very difficult time dexing the SP1 with reverse controls, so I decided to try dexing the SP2 during reverse controls, it was so much easier because I had more time to dash forward.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,957 ★★★★★
    Not gonna lie man, this one's pretty easy. There have been significantly worse fights