Phone destroyed

PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
Sooooo, my phone was destroyed, my truck was demolished in a hit and run. And I can't access the game or Line on the computer. If anybody is familiar with Deez Gunz or KoiBoy for the symbiotic empire alliance letting them know I'm getting a new phone today would be real swell of you. Cheers! Happy hunting gals/guys

Comments

• kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 51
    I’ll try adding them, hope your well.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    Cheers all. It really sucks that there is no contingency for checking in without a device. I can prove I’m checking in through the web store crystals but I won’t have my new device for 24 more hours. Using an old iPod to respond here but I haven’t had Apple ID for years so resetting that takes 24 hours too. I haven’t missed a log in in 100+ days or more at this point. Really upset I won’t be able to fully claim the korg/attuma/thing check in too. This suuuuuuuuucks
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    Damn, that's rough my dude. Good to see you're doing OK though!
    Thanks. The game is like my stress release valve. Not enjoying the buildup of stress run. Hahahaha. And I’m stressing I’m missing out on stuff. Apple OD taking 24 hours to reset is absurd. The new Android phone may get here first.
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 460 ★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Cheers all. It really sucks that there is no contingency for checking in without a device. I can prove I’m checking in through the web store crystals but I won’t have my new device for 24 more hours. Using an old iPod to respond here but I haven’t had Apple ID for years so resetting that takes 24 hours too. I haven’t missed a log in in 100+ days or more at this point. Really upset I won’t be able to fully claim the korg/attuma/thing check in too. This suuuuuuuuucks

small good news. you won't miss the selector. just the nigh crystals from the current days. Hope you're doing ok.
    edited September 26

Pandingo said:

small good news. you won't miss the selector. just the nigh crystals from the current days. Hope you're doing ok.
    Thats actually great news. And I haven't missed any of those yet. I think i just needed one more for cheet'lth so that'd be awesome. I'll still probably be kicked by the time I get on. Top tier alliances aren't very forgiving of 2 day no shows. That and I was 4 fights from 2500 titan shards in solo bg event. But whatever.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    I hope you're okay.... Game shouldn't be your concern rn

Fiance and I are fine thankfully. And you're right. It's all coming to a head now though. The claim is being filed once I get my new phone set up. Then I just want to get back to normal. And even if it's sad, 10 years of playing a game makes it a part of your normal day/day life. Of course I'll have to sell some collectibles and cards to pay the deductible since it was a hit and run but w/e. We are alive we are well and im itching to get into war and raise some h.e. double hockey sticks
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Fiance and I are fine thankfully. And you're right. It's all coming to a head now though. The claim is being filed once I get my new phone set up. Then I just want to get back to normal. And even if it's sad, 10 years of playing a game makes it a part of your normal day/day life. Of course I'll have to sell some collectibles and cards to pay the deductible since it was a hit and run but w/e. We are alive we are well and im itching to get into war and raise some h.e. double hockey sticks
    I can understand you more than anyone here. I logged in on the day of a family member's funeral. This game actually became a part of our daily life.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 758 ★★★

Pandingo said:

How do you figure? There are no grace days, so if you miss a day the next day you log in, the last item on the calendar will be greyed out. You don't just miss the item of that day you missed, that will be available to claim next time you log in and the items at the end become unavailable. This is how it has always worked.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,298 ★★★★

Pandingo said:

How do you figure? There are no grace days, so if you miss a day the next day you log in, the last item on the calendar will be greyed out. You don't just miss the item of that day you missed, that will be available to claim next time you log in and the items at the end become unavailable. This is how it has always worked.
    Diff for this calendar iirc
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 758 ★★★

Pandingo said:

Diff for this calendar iirc
    I'll believe it when I see it, but in the interim OP should brace himself for disappointment
    edited September 26
    oh I'm braced, it'll be the sweet lil poop cherry on the poop sundae or a nice reprieve from the butt kicking
  • Wrathful_RavenWrathful_Raven Member Posts: 17
    Nah. Imma kick you from the ally 😉
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    Take care of yourself
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
    Since you’re getting a new phone, are you also getting a new truck as well?
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 174
    R.I.P his phone (Unknown - 2024)