Should there be an AI compensation?

kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 57
I don’t know, I’m undecided on this. Should there be a comp ? Maybe like something of just
Revives 5x
Units 200x
Team revives 5x
Energy refills 5x

What do you think of this ?

Comments

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Member Posts: 1,132 ★★★★★

There is no possible reaosnable ammount of compensation they could give us for the last 3+ years of AI bugs. So don't count on anything happening.

Even the raids compensation back from february is still yet to be given out.

I think you’re experiencing what we call “user error”
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 57
    3 years ?

There is no possible reaosnable ammount of compensation they could give us for the last 3+ years of AI bugs. So don't count on anything happening.

Even the raids compensation back from february is still yet to be given out.

Not expecting 3 years, but over the last week the AI has gotten way way worse, there should be a comp for that. Just what I think…
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 967 ★★★★
    KLZ said:

The best compensation is fixing the game

I fully agreed, but until that happen, I will go with what @Friendly001 said above 🤣🤣🤣
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,119 ★★★★★
    7* doctor doom
  • BloodreaperBloodreaper Member Posts: 37
    Yes compensation is deserved, but nothing too much. A 7* cgr will do
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 970 ★★★
    Where there's unicorns and poop that taste like sweet vanilla ice cream, definitely.
    In Kasham's world, no!
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,991 ★★★★
    Nah that would get bugged too. Like toad won't throw specials, they will put a 7 star nexus with no claim button to mock it.
    I realize my comp was undervalued, we need a 7* Kamala kahn or a 8* groot
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,079 ★★★★★
    At this point, AI getting fixed will be compensation
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 760 ★★★★
    compensation is for bugs. AI is a feature..
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 967 ★★★★
    Ok ok, I think we need to be fair and reasonable here

I think we shouldn't ask for anything big, maybe just...oh I don't know...say 10mil Arena shards.

You mainly only get Gold and maybe Punisher from those shards 🤫😉, nothing game breaking.

Most preferably before the Crystal Cleansing event end 🤣🤣🤣
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 494 ★★★
    We did used to get a compensation package, weekly I think?

It was literally Kabam apologising for dropped inputs and their inability to fix it.... then they stopped because **** us I guess? Dropped inputs were never fixed, even now, so no chance they would do it for this
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 546 ★★★
    Should there be? Yes

Will there be? No

compensation is for bugs. AI is a feature..

Someone hasn’t been online in a bit, try doing story, or as many say which I haven’t experienced since I’m not that far, SOS toad, it’s apparently very difficult, all the AI’s do this last week is sit hold block, and hold power, you could be standing there forever with block down, and you will not get a sp attack thrown.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Member Posts: 978 ★★★
    How about 3 premium hero crystals and some gold
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 345 ★★★
    “AI bug” is the term we players define, but from Kabam’s side. They call it “new AI feature” now, AI need to have “unfair” advantage such as skipping frame rate to make the game more “fair” to AI and Kabam. Players need to see the game more difficult to feel it more challenge and interesting. We (Kabam) will keep update our profile to maintain that thing. On behalf of Kabam…