New Relics

LifeswickedLifeswicked Member Posts: 182 ★★
It's been a minute since any new relics have been released! Any idea of an E.T.A on releasing a new batch soon?

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,721 ★★★★★
    No not soon
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Member Posts: 182 ★★
    Gamer said:

No not soon

And who are you to say?
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 214 ★★
    You asked for an answer and got one, What else do you want?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

No not soon

And who are you to say?
    Kabam has stated there are no more relics until at least 2025.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,920 ★★★★★
    As crashed said a while ago they stopped releasing for now since relics are like new champs they take time to build and balancing and for this year they decided to focus on deathless than relics that we probs will get relics again soon just once they finish with stuff that requires a team to build them
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Member Posts: 182 ★★
    Bendy said:

As crashed said a while ago they stopped releasing for now since relics are like new champs they take time to build and balancing and for this year they decided to focus on deathless than relics that we probs will get relics again soon just once they finish with stuff that requires a team to build them

Thanks bro for a clear concise answer
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 298 ★★★
    I really do hope that they actually start kicking back into relic creation soon. I was extremely skeptical of them at first because I thought it’d become this inscrutable mess that was essentially a requirement to achieve anything like Marvel Future Fight gear (god it’s been so long since I thought about that game). After a few early tweaks though (relic unequip cost was stupid, glad it’s gone) I’m really happy with how they’ve turned out; good boosts to a lot of champs but rarely a game breaking element I feel I need to succeed. I’m not much of a hoarder but even I’ve started sitting on 3-4* relic shards because I just don’t need those last few sigs or embers I literally can’t use bc I’m running out of relics to level up. Just sorta feels like Kabam dropped them and left them to rot when they were finally hitting their stride and the community was coming around to them. Here’s hoping we’ll see some updates in 2025.