I want my Units back!

i13i13 Member Posts: 115
Time & time again we’ve had to deal with frame rate issues & the game basically not being able to keep up. I’ve had to use units god knows how many times to purchase revives because my characters just stands still, doing nothing and taking damage…

We deserve regular compensation for having to deal with this. Annoyingly it always seem to happen on bosses, they’re isn’t anything more annoying than getting to end of something to find that it’s screwed up.

If your code can’t handle calling a multiple number of functions in a short space of time, it needs rewriting, shortening and less confusing for the system to process.

God I bet it looks like a Wordpress script in there, 500 lines of useless fancy looking code I could have written myself in just 3 lines.

Comments

• FunkFunk Member Posts: 89

i13 said:

Second that.

With the amount issues we have to deal with, you should be handing out a stack of revives every month just to make up for it. Not charging us to gain them.

Did you use units to buy revives like OP did too?
    He is the OP. Same account. Heh.

• SpecMSpecM Member Posts: 115
    Funk said:

i13 said:

Second that.

With the amount issues we have to deal with, you should be handing out a stack of revives every month just to make up for it. Not charging us to gain them.

Did you use units to buy revives like OP did too?
    He is the OP. Same account. Heh.

That's the joke...
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 472 ★★★
    Bro is schizophrenic
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,104 ★★★★★
    edited September 28

Idiot forgot to go onto an alt. While I agree about the massive lag issues, what kind of creature do you have to be to use sn alt to agree with you? It's so funny when people like you get caught

He isn't the first and won't be the last. There was one guy a couple years ago doing the same thing, but excessively. His alt was his hype man. Then the time came where he forgot to switch accounts. He posted a comment, then about 2 minutes later edited that comment to nothing, switched accounts, and reposted the same comment word for word under the other account. Then he spent like 30 minutes trying to convince me and everyone else that that isn't what happened.
  • Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Member Posts: 93
    i13 said:

Time & time again we’ve had to deal with frame rate issues

Still (I bet) you don't have any recordings of your own gameplay where the problem arises. Which might help the game team to understand the problem.
    Next time record your boss gameplay so that the game team can recognise the problem and fix it.
  • Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Member Posts: 93
    edited September 28
    Well... it's pretty evident why you have to use a lot of revives and units to clear those boss fights.

I would suggest you to refer to forum before your every boss fight.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,024 ★★★

Idiot forgot to go onto an alt. While I agree about the massive lag issues, what kind of creature do you have to be to use sn alt to agree with you? It's so funny when people like you get caught

He isn't the first and won't be the last. There was one guy a couple years ago doing the same thing, but excessively. His alt was his hype man. Then the time came where he forgot to switch accounts. He posted a comment, then about 2 minutes later edited that comment to nothing, switched accounts, and reposted the same comment word for word under the other account. Then he spent like 30 minutes trying to convince me and everyone else that that isn't what happened.
    It's just sad. Smh
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 431 ★★
    I mean, frame rate can still be an issue; let’s not all dismiss this just because OP’s internal monologue is an outie…
  • i13i13 Member Posts: 115
    Seeing how you all go on the defensive, pulling up old topics… you on kabams paycheck or are you just sad enough to go digging for this ****?

An hey I just learned to play black cat like silk, that second medium is an open window.

As for the OP 🤣

Nope, only have the 1 account, on the forum and the game …unlike the sad-acts in here.

For the person who said I need to record this, I’m going too. But I need to do it from a point of view where you can see what my fingers are doing, and how the game is reacting.

I shouldn’t need to swipe back 3x to make my character dodge.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I do love when people who have no idea how complex programming is say they could improve a decade of interwoven code in three lines
    Crcrcrc said:

I do love when people who have no idea how complex programming is say they could improve a decade of interwoven code in three lines

Quick to assume I can’t read code 🥸

Incorrect!
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,626 ★★★★★
    i13 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Incorrect!
    In his defense.. you agree with your own post, his assumption is not unjustified.

i13 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Incorrect!
    In his defense.. you agree with your own post, his assumption is not unjustified.
    🤔