After Aquaman🀣 thread, which pop culture Hero or Villain you would like in McoC?

2Β»

Comments

• Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 887 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Harry Potter.

Also, Kenshiro.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,268 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• SilentArisSilentAris Member Posts: 84 β˜…
    John wick
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,298 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Imagine this guy in game. His name is skulduggery pleasant. He is basically a sarcastic but still funny spiderman with the intelligence of batman. Also he's a skeleton and can do magic. And he's Irish. What's not to love

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 906 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Imagine this guy in game. His name is skulduggery pleasant. He is basically a sarcastic but still funny spiderman with the intelligence of batman. Also he's a skeleton and can do magic. And he's Irish. What's not to love

I read those when I was 10! Fond memories
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 858 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My goat

You need to read the newer ones. Age rating for the book has gone up a bit towards 14 15 year olds so its not really cringed for older readers or anything. No spoilers but until the ends ending was so good, and the surprise character at the end was INSANE no joke a character from the early books came back and I was so gassed. There has been a graphic novel and a new series, more to do with murder mystery. There is even a podcast based on the second book which is meant to come out soon(book not podcast, podcast is already out). The amount of plots its had recently is crazy, really feel like marvel should buy the rights and make skullduggery a street level detective hero alongside misty Knight, Jessica Jones etc
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 438 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Since we missed out on Blob, I vote Homer Simpson in the same cartoony design as Ham. They could give him a beer mug and he can wield that a la Mjollnir/Thor. The sp3, he hits the big red button at the nuclear power plant and then he walks back into the bushes like the meme.

You need to read the newer ones. Age rating for the book has gone up a bit towards 14 15 year olds so its not really cringed for older readers or anything. No spoilers but until the ends ending was so good, and the surprise character at the end was INSANE no joke a character from the early books came back and I was so gassed. There has been a graphic novel and a new series, more to do with murder mystery. There is even a podcast based on the second book which is meant to come out soon(book not podcast, podcast is already out). The amount of plots its had recently is crazy, really feel like marvel should buy the rights and make skullduggery a street level detective hero alongside misty Knight, Jessica Jones etc
    Maybe I'll try it some time. Thanks jlord
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,368 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    And the most voted for a Mcoc team are....

We have a synergy!
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 22
    King from Tekken is listed here but not the small handful of guys that could actually compete with superheroes like the Mishimas, Ogre or the Jack Series Robots.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Member Posts: 338 β˜…β˜…

Shed 100 percent get cooked not even marvel can give her some night thrasher level kit where she can barely fight galan shed just get smoked

Dora with Spider Ham and Rocket Racoon superb Synergy

Dora with Spider Ham and Rocket Racoon superb Synergy
    The "happy animals" synergy
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 546 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Spawn
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1199345 said:

Spawn

We have Sym Supreme
  • houndogΞ±ΞΊΞΉhoundogΞ±ΞΊΞΉ Member Posts: 260 β˜…β˜…
    Leatherface from Texas chain saw massacre πŸ’¦
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 946 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Realistically (as it's been done in a crossover event) would be Invincible.

Wider scope for any characters at all, I'd have to pick Sage Mode Naruto.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,230 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sideswipe from Revenge of the Fallen and his third special has to be how he killed Sideways: flipping over him, shooting a blade into him and then bisecting him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy7cCGEozww&ab_channel=Khilo4age
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,383 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• BloodreaperBloodreaper Member Posts: 37 β˜…

All the mk characters
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,954 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wanna see the Clash Royale Mega Knight evo uppercut other champions onto the other side of the map, then jump on them and deal 50k damage
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,744 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Just imagine it would be possible, as Mortal Kombat did with some of the options here, plus Freddy Krueger and many more.

Please, see this topic as an only "fun fan" choice...

Dont take It too serious.

The knock-off Wonder Woman of "The SEVEN" from The Boys πŸ˜‚

• mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,095 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Taylor Swift

Base abilities: Taylor's kindness prevents her from dealing damage.

Signature ability: Shake it off

When awakened, Taylor shakes off all damage. This can only be prevented by Kanye West.
    mgj0630 said:

Taylor Swift

Base abilities: Taylor's kindness prevents her from dealing damage.

Signature ability: Shake it off

When awakened, Taylor shakes off all damage. This can only be prevented by Kanye West.

Synergies with Emma Frost, Black Cat and Enchantress 😍