**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to r5 rouge/wolvy

Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I finally get my 5th t4b and have 3 t4 mutant catalyst. And leaning towards my first r5 champ, im a 100k Player and lvl49.
But confused on who to r5 rouge or Wolvy.
Both are dupe Wolvy SIG lvl 20 and rouge SIG lvl 59.
I used both of them on aq and aw and both are gr8 champ.
Any Suggestion will be appreciated

Who to r5 rouge/wolvy 56 votes

Rouge
35%
MEŦAPħҰSLo4eathLoopdaedTimone147FizzzzzyOnaKushDietTKalDeadbyrd9X_ScottElureaPokyRecrubSpeedbumpTheMaskCedricccOsteotomeVivimindfreakAustd001_KromestoneKiddiembrace 20 votes
Wolvy
64%
PhillyEaglesSHotNicksMcord11758SnakeEyes69Josq1Spidey076FreePlayerNoob_2yrsspumingtonstakSon_of_Rage1JSnookxxVINMANxxTheLazyKingAEG93CreditzHaggis_ballsDonaldJTrump69VIKINGSKID28Neaek 36 votes

Comments

• RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Wolvie without question. Don't even need a poll. Just thank me later.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Wolvy
    I have both r5 and duped. I would lean towards Wolvie at this point in the game for you. You won't be dissapointed.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Wolvy
    I faced this decision and did rogue for prestige. She is not bad but my life would be easier had I did wolverine. So it depends on your needs
  • CedricccCedriccc Posts: 26
    Rouge
    Rogue for versatility . Not only does she heal like wolvie she power drains and shrugs off debuff faster. In aw u would want to use rogue between the 2
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    Rouge
    Rogue cos she isn't limited, she can basically steal most of the buffs in the contest, she got regen too(life steal), power steal, shrugs off debuffs and pretty much kicks ass... And wolvie is great too, depends on how good a fighter you are and what you already have in your team, if you got bleed champs already then take up rogue definitely, she is versatile and that's her strength....
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Wolvy
    Both of these champs are awesome. You can't go wrong with either. I think Wolverine has the slight edge in utility, and Rogue has a big edge for prestige. Depends on what you want.

I used Wolverine to solo ROL (except for the fight against Wolverine, where I used Guillotine). I used Wolverine for most of Road. He's also on my AQ team. He's great.

Rogue is also great, and I would have no problems including her on my AQ team if I didn't have Wolverine. Her prestige is much, much higher than his though.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Wolvy
    I have r4 gwenpool, agent venom, and 5* r2 rocket racoon,black panther
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Wolvy
    That's my roaster so farbqbp7c4o3flp.png
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    ay79pmlj92uy.png
    sorry, couldn't help myself. happens in every game there is a rogue class/char
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    edited June 2017
    Wolvy
    spumington wrote: »
    Both of these champs are awesome. You can't go wrong with either. I think Wolverine has the slight edge in utility, and Rogue has a big edge for prestige. Depends on what you want.

I used Wolverine to solo ROL (except for the fight against Wolverine, where I used Guillotine). I used Wolverine for most of Road. He's also on my AQ team. He's great.

Rogue is also great, and I would have no problems including her on my AQ team if I didn't have Wolverine. Her prestige is much, much higher than his though.

Why did you use Wolvy against Vision? Not questioning you, just curious really? I did WS and CM with Wolvy no health lost, last night just to test some waters.
    Wolvy
    JSnook wrote: »
    spumington wrote: »

Why did you use Wolvy against Vision? Not questioning you, just curious really? I did WS and CM with Wolvy no health lost, last night just to test some waters.

Because I'm lazy. His regen allowed me to take block damage or get hit. I could have done it with someone else more efficiently, but those fights were really long so it was easy to use Wolverine and half pay attention.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    I have r4 gwenpool, agent venom, and 5* r2 rocket racoon,black panther
    I would kill for Gwen Pool right now, her bleed is nasty. I still stand by Wolvie. He is my map5 day 5 line clearer every AQ. His regen is always popping and he is the only character I never use specials with. Just keep that bar red, and every bleed gets me like 150 health a tic.
    edited June 2017
    Wolvy
    That's what I was thinking with WS and CM to be honest. Whether or not he's the "best" option, he's a legit option for all due to his regen. I ended both of those fights with full health, however was down next to nothing a couple of times in both fights.

Edit: Except against Wolvy of course.
    edited June 2017
    Wolvy
    That's what I was thinking with WS and CM to be honest. Whether or not he's the "best" option, he's a legit option for all due to his regen. I ended both of those fights with full health, however was down next to nothing a couple of times in both fights.

Edit: Except against Wolvy of course.

Here's the funny thing. I had a duped r4 5* SL sitting on my roster at the time. I had been waiting for the tech t4cc to bring him to r4 before I did ROL because there wasn't any rush to get it done. I brought him to r4, and put him on a mutant crit team that included Wolverine. I decided to do as much damage with my other champs as possible before resorting to SL, and Wolverine just worked so well that I never used the other champs.
    Wolvy
    That's actually great information for me. I do not have 4* SL. I was thinking of taking 3* SL or Guilly because I don't have 4* there either.
    Wolvy
    That's actually great information for me. I do not have 4* SL. I was thinking of taking 3* SL or Guilly because I don't have 4* there either.

SL isn't necessary for ROL. There are a lot of champs that could do it now. One guy in my alliance used a 4/40 x23. You'll want to bring Guillotine though, or that fight against Wolverine will be a headache. 3* used to work. I'm not sure if she still does with challenger rating.
    Wolvy
    I wonder if there would be a way to find out without just having to do it and try.

How many revives/units did you use?
    Wolvy
    I didn't exceed the revives that I had in my stash. I can't recall exactly. It didn't cost me any units or stashed green crystals.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Rouge
    You need rogue for prestige if you want to start getting better items from aq
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Wolvy
    I would vote for the wolfman...good all around Champ...good mix of 3 Champ squads for him...class doesn't matter to him, even tech, so...I toss him out in any hidden node cause even if it is a tech he usually wins anyone one else and it's a pretty sure thing..