Side quest gives no rewards

IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 121
The new side quest doesn't give any kind of rewards I wasted an entry and a key

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 963 ★★★
    You can do the previous week still

Still tho, I have a feeling there's a missing objective that would say defeat nefaria with a saga champ. That's probably missing rn
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,661 ★★★★★

Still tho, I have a feeling there's a missing objective that would say defeat nefaria with a saga champ. That's probably missing rn
    There isn't. If you reread the original eq post, there isn't anything stated for week 5 except the fight with nefaria for fun.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,019 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

There isn't. If you reread the original eq post, there isn't anything stated for week 5 except the fight with nefaria for fun.
    Shouldn't cost a token imo
    It's a separate token that doesn't take from the rewarding SQ entry.

Buttehrs said:

Separate token. Just looks nearly identical.
  • TunesmithTunesmith Member Posts: 18
    The token used for the Nefaria quest is special. It’s a shattered token. Not the same as used for the other ones so you lose nothing from doing it.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Those aren't the same tokens as the ones to enter the regular side quest. There is no loss of chance to enter the week 4 quest.

But we should get clarification on rewards!
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Separate token. Just looks nearly identical.
    Oh cool
  • IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 121
    Tunesmith said:

The token used for the Nefaria quest is special. It’s a shattered token. Not the same as used for the other ones so you lose nothing from doing it.

Oh thanks, I'm guessing we should have gotten a solo objective for negaría
    IlociaM said:

Tunesmith said:

No. Just a title.

Shattered token.
    No rewards.
    Shattered dreams.

Free title
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 147
    That’s the problem with Titles… most take so little effort that they’re meaningless.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,316 Guardian

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,806 ★★★★★
    IlociaM said:

Tunesmith said:

🌚💀🌚
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,378 ★★★★
    edited 5:08AM
    Why are there 2 tokens then
    Edit In case you mess up ig
  • Heisenberg750Heisenberg750 Member Posts: 94
    What is the point of doing this when there is no useful rewards ? 🫤🫤🫤
  • CdvaCdva Member Posts: 59
    Think about the time it spent designing, programming and implementing an extra quest for the entirety of a week. A quest that gives zero rewards and has a bugged visual. This is time and effort that could’ve been spent fixing the countless bugs in the game, or rushed/poorly, tested content.