Kabam robbed me a match

IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 121
I did the fight in 43 seconds but kabam decided to take 30 seconds to load the match 👌

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,019 ★★★★★
    edited 1:22PM
    Guys, OP figured out that Kabam is out to get them. It's over.

Perhaps consider the alternatives of device and connection issues. Your opponent seems to have loaded in just fine.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 492 ★★
    Welcome to Marvel contest of Champions!
  • IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 121
    edited 1:23PM

Perhaps consider the alternatives of device and connection issues. Your opponent seems to have loaded in just fine.

Nah he lost 23 secs lmao
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,019 ★★★★★
    edited 1:26PM
    IlociaM said:

Nah he lost 23 secs lmao
    ...so you still would've lost then had neither of you experienced extra loading time. So you still weren't robbed of anything.
  • GaudyGMoneyGaudyGMoney Member Posts: 47
    Sometimes that's just how it goes, unfortunately. I've had the game crash out on me as I've loaded BGs matches, which has cost me about the same amount of time to pop the app back open and continue the fight. Sometimes I've won it, sometimes I've lost. Hate it, but is what it is.
  • MizuriNicoleMizuriNicole Member Posts: 28
    edited 1:35PM
    Stuff like this example here (there are thousands out there every week) is why
    im most certain we WONT reach even 800m in Battlegrounds Blitz + this year Banquet Event
    will be the least profitable for Kabam.

way to many burnt out players
  • IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 121

im most certain we WONT reach even 800m in Battlegrounds Blitz + this year Banquet Event

Honestly I was playing very happily until that, now I don't really wanna touch the game mode for another season 😂😂
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 963 ★★★
    Womp womp