Double track giving banquet crystal tokens instead of tickets

Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 674 ★★★★
Should be 10 tickets towards the sinister chase not crystal tokens

Comments

• johnfrederic1johnfrederic1 Member Posts: 26
    Clearly supposed to be tickets and not crystal tokens, maybe they feel generous because of what happens with the sidequest of week 5 (I doubt, but still).
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,564 ★★★★★
    It says ticket on mine...
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 319

Should be 10 tickets towards the sinister chase not crystal tokens

They probably changed their minds because there are tokens in this image (but it's possible that they should be in the plat track, and the tickets in the gold track). Nothing surprising though, lol
  • gforcefangforcefan Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    I just force quit and restarted. then it changed to tickets. Fortunately I have a screenshot to show we are not crazy. lol
  • MizuriNicoleMizuriNicole Member Posts: 28
    This will be first time I pass out on PLAT track.
    Rewards are not ideal or pushing even for Cavalier players lol
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 963 ★★★
  • England73738England73738 Member Posts: 12
    Do you need to just log in for these rewards or completely the daily quests??
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,019 ★★★★★

Do you need to just log in for these rewards or completely the daily quests??

You will have to complete new objective to complete for each day.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
    where can i find information on this double track event? or do i just scan ahead to see if anything is worth it? are there tickets or tokens or whatever i need to get Sinister involved in this?
    Deacon said:

where can i find information on this double track event? or do i just scan ahead to see if anything is worth it? are there tickets or tokens or whatever i need to get Sinister involved in this?

10 tickets are in the gold track.
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 147
    How do we get day 28 in the Gold Track?
  • AyemeboiAyemeboi Member Posts: 4
    And why did they completely remove a reward from platinum track too. They had 2 GBC for gold and 4 GBC for Platinum, but replaced the gold GBC with banquet tickets, but just removed it from the plat track without changing it to tickets.

How do we get day 28 in the Gold Track?

Complete objectives for 28 days.
    Ayemeboi said:

And why did they completely remove a reward from platinum track too. They had 2 GBC for gold and 4 GBC for Platinum, but replaced the gold GBC with banquet tickets, but just removed it from the plat track without changing it to tickets.

There were no tokens/tickets in the platinum track at any point. I was looking at it the first minute it was out and they were 10 tokens (not tickets) across the gold track and that's it.
  • AyemeboiAyemeboi Member Posts: 4

Ayemeboi said:

There were no tokens/tickets in the platinum track at any point. I was looking at it the first minute it was out and they were 10 tokens (not tickets) across the gold track and that's it.
    I saw a photo from the Reddit that had 4 GBC and 9500 Tier 6 Basic Catalyst for paragon. Unless it was edited, I’m pretty confident it was the plat track reward as the gold one has no basic catalyst and 2 GBC when I checked it.