BG - Does Forfeited Contribute to Realm Score?

FrydayFryday Member Posts: 984 ★★★★
I was just wondering if Forfeited contribute to the Realm scoring, i.e. the person that Forfeited, does they get any point going toward Realm event?

As I have had so many match that end in forfeited, most of the time after the 2 fights, the opponent most likely lost, but instead of staying until the match end, they just forfeited, and I'm just wondering if that is wasted (lost) point for the Realm event.

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★
    They won't get any point or contribute to realm event, but your victory will count.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 369 ★★★
    Fryday said:

Hi @captain_rogers ,

Yeah, that is what I thought.

People got to stop Forfeiting, wasting/losting point. It not that hard just to wait an extra 10 second for the match to conclude.

The majority of my forfeits are because the app crashed on my phone. It angers me every time it happens, and I blame Kabam for that, since the crashes can happen at random.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,438 Guardian

Fryday said:

Hi @captain_rogers ,

Yeah, that is what I thought.

People got to stop Forfeiting, wasting/losting point. It not that hard just to wait an extra 10 second for the match to conclude.

The majority of my forfeits are because the app crashed on my phone. It angers me every time it happens, and I blame Kabam for that, since the crashes can happen at random.
    People who disconnect in the match don't have the match results show up for that round. There's plenty of people who after round 2 or 3 see that they lost and just forfeit instead of waiting the <10 seconds it would take for the match to end.
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 324 ★★★
    Worth noting that you also score 0 points for forfeiting in solo and alliance bg events. You have extra reason not to quit out this season because of the realm event screwing over other people too, but ffs saving 10-15 seconds by quitting out once you see the results and realize you lost is just screwing yourself over, it ain’t worth it. Just sit there, mute the opponent if you have to bc you’re worried they’re gonna spam the Loki laughing emote or whatever. No reason to dock yourself points even if it’s much less points because you lost.