**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can defenders PI go back to normal plz?

CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
gp0ouyv564a7.png

Its getting annoying to keep track of the defenders rank when the nodes they are placed on are affecting their PI

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I thought this was a bug. In any case, yes, please revert this change.
  • ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    Agreed. Please switch it back!
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Better yet give both ratings with and without node
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Just click on them to see their rank...
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Its not that serious, just click on it to see what rank and sig level they are.
  • ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    Yes you can click on them and see their rank but what was the point of switching it to show PI that way anyways? Easier for us to sort without having to click on each champ just to see what rank they are.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I agree, it is pointless. But i also think we can all agree that this is a very minor issue and we should probably push Kabam to fix more serious issues ya know? It is probably a bug though, cause it is in no way beneficial.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Agreed please go back to base PI on that view screen.... or as another member mentioned maybe put both (but I will take just going back).
  • Agreed I'm hoping this is just a bug. Showing adjusted pi is pointless and makes it more difficult to see rank/levels at a glance
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Rixob wrote: »
    Its not that serious, just click on it to see what rank and sig level they are.

More unnecessary clicking? No thanks.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Jesus christ, update came and no fixing this??
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited February 2018
    U can’t be serious about this being fixed when there are so many other bugs out there. I mean how does this change anything?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    gp0ouyv564a7.png

Its getting annoying to keep track of the defenders rank when the nodes they are placed on are affecting their PI

you can click on the defender icon and it tells you the rank and the sig level