**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Should karnak be buffed?

Sir_PootingtonSir_Pootington Posts: 45
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
So, karnak is strong, purely because of the amount of crits he can deal, but his first special is relatively harmless save for a smidge of damage and focus. He's also about as flimsy as well, something really flimsy. Sure he has physical resistance, but he has no armor and rather poor block proficiency. His attacks just feel weird and hard to land, which is odd. With a weird champion and underwhelming playstyle, I can definitely say that karnak needs MAJOR changes.
Also, what's up with the rank up requirements? If I have to put in extra **** he might as well be actually worth it.
KABAM, FIX IT.

Should karnak be buffed? 20 votes

I am mildly upset with karnak's state a request a buff. *Sips tea*
85%
Etaki_LirakoiGolden_GuardianSon_of_Rage1FizzzzzyDonaldJTrump69LoPrestiMjbootsFel_95Mr_WiffSir_Pootingtonwray1976HasnandooArc33333AgresssorAqualung_5000KiddieWreakingHavoc 17 votes
Nah m8, just git gud.
15%
LagmelongtimeSpeedbumpQuaker 3 votes

Comments

• TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    I want to c kanark sp1 unblockable
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Yes!
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Hello everyone, I like karnak, I like playing with him, my favorite champion.

Ideas: (sorry for my english..)

- More damage from 1 special attack or make it unblockable.

- From 9 seconds to reduce to 7-6 seconds to focus or when Karnak receives 3 hits, then the focus lost.

Signature Ability Hyper Focus:

hyperfocus ability (similar to Focus but for crit damage): "Given time to study his opponent, Karnak becomes Hyperfocused, gaining % Critical Damage. Whenever he is struck, Karnak loses Focus for 9 seconds.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    His L1 had more value pre 12.0 before crits started bypassing a higher percentage of damage reduction (like armor and physical resist). Would be nice if some of it was returned. He's still a good champ though and takes down the majority of my fights in AQ.

His armor is replaced by physical resist, that gives him OK damage reduction just not against energy attacks. His block pro isn't low when comparing it to others, it's higher than a lot of others who share #Offensive- Raw Damage
  • Sir_PootingtonSir_Pootington Posts: 45
    Agresssor wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I like karnak, I like playing with him, my favorite champion.

Ideas: (sorry for my english..)

- More damage from 1 special attack or make it unblockable.

- From 9 seconds to reduce to 7-6 seconds to focus or when Karnak receives 3 hits, then the focus lost.

Signature Ability Hyper Focus:

hyperfocus ability (similar to Focus but for crit damage): "Given time to study his opponent, Karnak becomes Hyperfocused, gaining % Critical Damage. Whenever he is struck, Karnak loses Focus for 9 seconds.

That's actually....pretty balanced. All we would need to do is boost his health or resistance. Also, for the signature I assume you mean lose hyperfocus on one hit, as opposed to 3 for standard focus.
  • Sir_PootingtonSir_Pootington Posts: 45
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    His L1 had more value pre 12.0 before crits started bypassing a higher percentage of damage reduction (like armor and physical resist). Would be nice if some of it was returned. He's still a good champ though and takes down the majority of my fights in AQ.

His armor is replaced by physical resist, that gives him OK damage reduction just not against energy attacks. His block pro isn't low when comparing it to others, it's higher than a lot of others who share #Offensive- Raw Damage

Huh. Weird. Even at rank 4 he was pretty flimsy. Must be the focus mechanic messing with my head.