Which 6* Cosmic to max out

Sith_LordSith_Lord Member Posts: 240 ★★
Really tough decision for me… Who should I bring to rank 5 - Hercules or Hulkling? Both are awakened at 200.

Comments

• ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Member Posts: 172
    Id go Hulkling imo but if you still have content to clear might be worth to go with Herc since we get ascension dust pretty regularly
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Member Posts: 240 ★★
    edited October 11
    ToniXD_16 said:

Id go Hulkling imo but if you still have content to clear might be worth to go with Herc since we get ascension dust pretty regularly

I actually have Hercules fully ascended and he was very useful at clearing Paragon content, but I’m actually leaning more towards Hulkling. Even more so because I don’t have a maxed out buff champ.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,835 ★★★★★
    Hulk Ling.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 452 ★★
    BOTH is the correct answer. when you get enough. o)
    edited October 12

BOTH is the correct answer. when you get enough. o)

Agreed… both are exceptional, but this is my first rank 5 6* champion, so I’m a little hesitant on who to go with first.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 567 ★★★
    I've both at Max Rank ascended. I went with Hercules first and then Hulkling. If I were to rank both of them up all over again, I'd still go with Hercules first.

I've both at Max Rank ascended. I went with Hercules first and then Hulkling. If I were to rank both of them up all over again, I'd still go with Hercules first.

Thanks! I appreciate your response 💪🏻
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    Herc, especially if you do incursions at all.
    Thank you everybody so far for the input. It’s looking like I’ll go with Hercules for my first Cosmic rank 5 6* based off of what everyone is saying. 💪🏻
    Forgot to mention that I also have a Cosmic Ghost Rider that I can take up as well 🤷🏻‍♂️