Battlegrounds time commitment

Turtle687Turtle687 Member Posts: 1
Am I the only one who would love a faster way to play bgs? It's a fun game mode, but each match takes like 10 minutes and I struggle to make headway because so much time is wasted during the draft process. I was thinking it would be awesome to have a rapid match button that just autopicks for both players and you jump straight to fights. I know competitive players would not like that, but I can't be the only casual player who love to be able to get matches in faster for milestones... right?

Comments

• Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 573 ★★★
    I think Kabam could be much more creative with BG as a platform. Why does everything have to be a monthlong season? Run 3-day events with modest rewards that follow a structure like OP suggested. I would play a blind draft / lightning round version of BG if it was just a temporary novelty.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 554 ★★★
    Turtle687 said:

Am I the only one who would love a faster way to play bgs? It's a fun game mode, but each match takes like 10 minutes and I struggle to make headway because so much time is wasted during the draft process. I was thinking it would be awesome to have a rapid match button that just autopicks for both players and you jump straight to fights. I know competitive players would not like that, but I can't be the only casual player who love to be able to get matches in faster for milestones... right?

Is this Arena ??
  • MizuriNicoleMizuriNicole Member Posts: 169 ★★
    There are days that I dont play BG's because im busy.
    Once i get to play im getting clapped with 2-3 lose streak. the only explanation I see is
    the rythm and daily muscle experience to stay in touch and AI Learning is missed therefore clapped.

Those that play daily 45-60 mins are more consistent in BG's and more likely climb up better
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    What you're asking is arena but with BG rewards
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,803 ★★★★★
    An autopick could be fun, but imagine the pain of having to use someone like shuri or sandman etc on serpent because of auto draft.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,985 ★★★★★
    Big No. A lot of dummoners won't understand rng and cry on forums about it
  • IKONIKON Member Posts: 1,356 ★★★★★
    I don't know if that's the right fix, but BGs is an absolute time hog. I'd love something that speeds up matches.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,728 ★★★★★
    10+ minutes in total for a match doesn’t seem that bad at all.

I would be satisfied if they cut down the “meet your match” screen and all of the time between fights. Win or lose, I don’t need to analyze the stats for 15 seconds while my opponent throws emotes I forgot to mute.

This seems like the only way to cut down on unnecessary time