**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No love for NC, Am I in demi-god tier.

Guys what’s your take on nc.
Who could be classified demi god champs in game.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I like NC as a champ. Not impossible to switch to swashbuckling, and has good damage output as long as opponent isnt bleed immune
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I love NC. Great offensive champ
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    One of most underrated champs on offense due to defensive utility. Wouldn't call him demi-god offense though by any means.
    I think he is Demi god offense. Great against any champ that isn’t bleed immune and you can fully evade specials like spideys and punisher with ease
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    NC is probably good or demi god tier. But better duped.
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    I agree with the @KhanMedina, he is very obviously an underrated champ.

His evade is second to none. Most will say he’s the most balanced champ in the champ, as good offensive as defensively.

Pple May disagree but I don’t know on top of my head which champ is as much a pain to fight as him but in offence he’s one of the few who is very comfortable fighting on the front foot.

I don’t ever find fights a chore if the opponent I’m fighting is immune bleed, I just noticed he hit more critical against immune bleeders.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    god tier and demi god tier dos not exist, there no such thing.
    @Hubris_hater bleed immune champs are immune to all bleed damage so that includes NC deep wounds