**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Current situation & No Update , Until Apple decides to take back its decision ????

DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
There are so many bugs currently in this game , but instead of giving out an update , you guys are just messing with the champs in the emergency maintenance . Following are the issues you need to answer.
1) Can you guys please tell how can scarlet witch's power drain is taking her own power , if you are not tampering with her abilities , these kind of things are known as silent nerfs , you guys are continously messing with the champs just for your own benefit.
2) Uncollected and normal arena crsytals are completely rigged , I remember I used to get at 45 or 100 units when I open 10 crystal , but now I am not getting any unit whatsoever , also the gold rate is highly dropped , I am just getting 3k gold from normal and 15k from uncollected crystals .
3) No 4* from uncollected daily crystal , Now I have been uncollected from day 1 the uncollected daily crystal was released , I have opened 1 crystal at a time , 5 at a time and even 10 at a time and yet no 4* , recently even Brian Grant opened 100 uncollected crystals and he also didn't got a single 4* from it , this cannot be bad luck or shear coincidence ,that's called rigged crystal.
4) Last but not least recently we came to know that there was a hidden debuff on doctor voodoo , so what if all the champs have hidden stats which are messing with them , just for example , I have a 4* max hulk I was doing the current master mode in which I was able to hit the opponent 2 hard hits and then my normal 5 hits combo , but against the same champ in uncollected mode , I was only able to hit 1 hard hit and either 1 more hard hit or 5 hit combo . I know they are 6* with higher challenger rating , and it gives me a drawback but decrease in stun duration I don't think that was supposed to happen .
Please correct me if I am wrong , but I really want these changes .

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    There is nothing wrong with anything of that.
    SW gets her own power drained since day 1, after she is struck by the enemy.
    Arena crystals and Daily crystals are RNG based.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Really I have been using sw for over a year and never she drainer her own power , it was from last week that she is draining her own as well as her opponents power , and 100 uncollected daily crystal and no 4* is not RNG .
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Sw has always drained her own power.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Dhruvg wrote: »
    Really I have been using sw for over a year and never she drainer her own power , it was from last week that she is draining her own as well as her opponents power , and 100 uncollected daily crystal and no 4* is not RNG .

It is RNG. Nowhere it says that you get a guaranteed 4-star out of 100x Daily Crystals
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    1. It's always been like that since before 12.0.
    2. It's RNG
    3. It's RNG
    4. What do you mean? I don't get it, but Uncollected are mean to be harder than master quest.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtXx13i9uaE
    This video is 2 months old that is clearly after 12.0 update , you guys can clearly see that at 19 sec after the video starts sw steals power and gains some power instead of loosing .
    Secondly I am not saying that those crystals have 100% chance of offering 4* crystal but in the starting when uncollected crystals were released drop rates were high and now they are low .
    And lastly higher challenger rating should not decrease stun duration , but it is doing that .
    edited January 2018
    Dhruvg wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtXx13i9uaE
    This video is 2 months old that is clearly after 12.0 update , you guys can clearly see that at 19 sec after the video starts sw steals power and gains some power instead of loosing .
    Secondly I am not saying that those crystals have 100% chance of offering 4* crystal but in the starting when uncollected crystals were released drop rates were high and now they are low .
    And lastly higher challenger rating should not decrease stun duration , but it is doing that .

its POWER STEAL, not POWER DRAIN, power drain meant to be draining the power of both ends.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Your post here holds no merit when the rest of us agree this is working as intended. Trust me there are plenty more important thing kabam should be fixing than your imaginary bugs.
    I just read my post , It is power steal instead of power drain , that is typo . I wanted to write power steal , and yes I am still sticking that her power steal is taking her own power .
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    1)There are wierd things going on with power gain, it’s not isolated to SW. This leads me to think nothing has changed with her. Whats changed is new mechanics being introduced into the game like Modok’s power reversal and Void’s power gain reduction; things like that likely had unintended interactions with other mechanics. You need to give the team time to identify the flawed interaction and correct for it.

Use DS against something that reduces power gain, you will see his power meter steadily increase until you start landing hits; once you start landing hits you'll notice his power meter fill up more slowly and become jumpy. Also fight DS on a power gain node and he now gains power when being hit when he is (by his own ability page) not supposed to gain power from this.

2)Arena crystals are fine. You do not win everytime.

3)High star level heroes from daily crystals have always been rare, no surprise the same follows for uncollected.

4)Hulk’s stun duration is based on his fury count, no suprise the stun duration fluctuated.

P.S. did you forget to relate this to Apple's new guidelines? Yeah...clearly thought out and reasonable, no possible way any conclusions reached could be flawed. There was not an update for January just like there was not an update last January, major holidays guy not a conspiracy.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I think a lot of people are getting power steal and power drain confused. When sw crits, she has a chance to steal power, but it's currently bugged and being looked into. When the opponent crits, they have a chance to completely power drain both champs.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Always been like that with SW, man... sorry to say. As for the uncollected daily... i have pulled one 4 star. It will happen.
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    What you meat to say is SW powersteal. This is actally an issue where when she procs powersteal she loses a portion of her own power
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    They also already made it clear that the drop rate for units is less now with arena crystals.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    edited January 2018
    There is nothing wrong with anything of that.
    SW gets her own power drained since day 1, after she is struck by the enemy.
    Arena crystals and Daily crystals are RNG based.

Her power gets drained not getting hit.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »
    They also already made it clear that the drop rate for units is less now with arena crystals.

When did they do that?
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I still get consistent Units from regular Arena Crystals. I have the screenshots to prove it too ;)

From what I keep reading there is either something wrong with the uncollected arena crystals or they are just a waste.
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »

Can you quote kabam's statement here? I don't recall anything about that.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    1)There are wierd things going on with power gain, it’s not isolated to SW. This leads me to think nothing has changed with her. Whats changed is new mechanics being introduced into the game like Modok’s power reversal and Void’s power gain reduction; things like that likely had unintended interactions with other mechanics. You need to give the team time to identify the flawed interaction and correct for it.

Use DS against something that reduces power gain, you will see his power meter steadily increase until you start landing hits; once you start landing hits you'll notice his power meter fill up more slowly and become jumpy. Also fight DS on a power gain node and he now gains power when being hit when he is (by his own ability page) not supposed to gain power from this.

2)Arena crystals are fine. You do not win everytime.

3)High star level heroes from daily crystals have always been rare, no surprise the same follows for uncollected.

4)Hulk’s stun duration is based on his fury count, no suprise the stun duration fluctuated.

P.S. did you forget to relate this to Apple's new guidelines? Yeah...clearly thought out and reasonable, no possible way any conclusions reached could be flawed. There was not an update for January just like there was not an update last January, major holidays guy not a conspiracy.

Power gain stuff has been bugged before MODOK's release. Don't remember exactly when it started but it was definitely before his release
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    ku1i7ya0j791.gif
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    You guys are way over the line. A player posts something they believe to be an issue. Not just one thing but a paragraph of gameplay and character issues that he thinks Kabam should address. And willow wisp posts an absolute statement -none of this is true- ifollowed by Lunchbox and a few others I’ve seen do the same exact thing in other threads. If you guys are work for Kabam or you have a source to game information that you feel allows you to answer questions on behalf of the Moderators then you should make that clear. To make a claim that a crystal “ is RNG “ implies that you have developer level knowledge of the games mechanics. If you don’t have official positions, then You should qualify your responses or include the sources that allow you to state thing so definitively. Ex SW please show me where it says her debuffs effect both her opponent and herself?
    I’ll add A little owner drain problem I’ve observed with Dormamu. He power drains an opponent and they are still able to launch an sp2 with only Hal a bar of power.
    If any one in here does work for Kabam /MCoC, They should be messaging these people and ask them not to present their opinions as facts. If there were changes made to the game mechanics then it’s pretty clear that certain aspects ( AI Recovery time) Have been pushed to a point that even a little lag renders the game unplayable (or not fun and expensive playable)
    Seriously though I would ask anyone who does work in an official game role to make an effort to chill these people out.
    And tell us how there is time to beta test champions but not to maintain the game or post logs about changes that were made?