**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam what champions are gonna be in a 6* Crystal's Base Pool?

So Kabam i Was wondering if you could tell us info about 6* Crystal Base Pool,i know that Red Hulk and Luke Cage are gonna be there ,as i hate to say this but if the Beta Luke cage and Red Hulk are gonna be good than i don't mind putting them in a 6* Crystal.
also i have suggestions for 6* champs: Sparky(Spider Man Stark Enhanced),Starlord,Medusa,GwenPool,Magik,Blade(even tho i don't think you're adding him),Ghost Rider and alot of good Characters.
Reason why good champions shoud be in this crystal is that it seems quite Bad that after all the hard work you get a Trash champion as a 6* so that's why i think that 6* crystal's base pool should have DemiGod or GodTiers.
if you're reading this thank you for the time and i want to hear everybody's opinion.

Comments

• Options
    GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70
    My suggestion for first pool of 6stars: Sentry, Groot, Ant-Man, Red Cyclops, Karnak, Magneto (Marvel Now), She-Hulk, Carnage, War Machine, Kamala Khan, Joe Fixit, Falcon, Deadpool (X-force) and Colossus.

you're joking right? :smiley:
    pls tell me it's a joke
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Gamora, Iron Man, and Venom maybe are in it if you look at the picture
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    You forgot spider-gwen on that list.
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    two champ for sure will be in the 6* pool, Luke Cage + Red Hulk
    and all the "potential" buff thing so that you don't quit when you get them in your first 6* crystal
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    My suggestion for first pool of 6stars: Sentry, Groot, Ant-Man, Red Cyclops, Karnak, Magneto (Marvel Now), She-Hulk, Carnage, War Machine, Kamala Khan, Joe Fixit, Falcon, Deadpool (X-force) and Colossus.

Sounds like the most effective to me...

• Options
    ScotchScotch Posts: 24
    I'm sure, based on empirical data, they will choose some VERY effective champs for the initial release of 6*s
  • Options
    science22science22 Posts: 125
    Scotch wrote: »
    I'm sure, based on empirical data, they will choose some VERY effective champs for the initial release of 6*s

she's quite better now, I think...
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    #JoeFixitFor6stars
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★

You must have Thor (Jane Foster) in there.

After getting her from the 5* featured crystal, i'm sure players are dying to pull her as a 6*.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Boboman wrote: »
    Gamora, Iron Man, and Venom maybe are in it if you look at the picture

That’s not Iron Man it’s Netflix DD
    My guess at the pool:
    Cosmic: Thor, Gamora, Venom, OG Ms. Marvel
    Mystic: Morningstar, Juggernaut, Loki, Dr. Strange
    Science: Red Hulk, Luke Cage, OG Spider-Man, Captain America WWII
    Skill: Netflix DD, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Black Panther CW
    Mutant: Storm, Wolverine, Cyclops NXS, Psylocke
    Tech: Iron Man, Stat Lord, Nebula, Vision AoU
    That’s my guess. Champs that are good but not OP
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    how about the 4* old classic gods that aren't available as 5??

daredevil
    thor
    witch
    wolvi
    electro
    the poison monster
    black widow
    god fixit
    etc

Thor, SW and wolvie as 6* will break the game!!!
    I would love to see them in the pool but yeah, if there are not planning on releasing them as 5*, I highly doubt they will be 6*
    Give me a 6* Thor and game over.....you can argue with me all you want, I will clear everything with that guy as Im doing it currently with the 4* version of him!! (LOL might be the only exception, SL is king in that category!!)
    I love that list buddy!!