**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

the 4* Void offers

i bought the $10 USD Void crystal and when i was spinning them i did not see void in the animation reel in any of the 5 crystals has anyone else had this happen or not because this makes me think that Void wasnt in that crystal at all

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Its a wallet drop man....
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    i still feel like if they put an offer up they should at least contain the champion in question or else thats false advertising
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    the reel is put there to fuel you anxiety it has no effect on the crystal whatsoever
  • I bought the $30 package and got a 4* Sentry
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I got the $10 void offer and got 4* Void. I never spin so couldn't tell you if he's in the animation.
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    ok noted my gut was telling me to just pop them but i didnt listen and i got straight crapped on
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I also just opened them and got him as a 4*, so icouldn't tell you if he was the animation either.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I got all 2* ****
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    It doesn't matter if you Spin or click Open. The RNG generases an outcome when you click. The animation in the spin is just some of the possibilities in the Crystal. It doesn't reflect the actual outcome, or everything in it.
  • Lol I saw him but all I got was 3 * Sentry