Options

This is BS dude. Cheated in war.

SmokinSurferSmokinSurfer Posts: 1,191 ★★★
Ally mate takes Magik boss down to 30% health. I go in with my champ did a little damage and lost connection as the fight ended, she healed to full. KABAMMED.

Comments

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    you should get a better cell phone
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,282 ★★★★★
    Ally mate takes Magik boss down to 30% health. I go in with my champ did a little damage and lost connection as the fight ended, she healed to full. KABAMMED.

If the connection drops before the information is sent that the Fight was won, it will do that. Happened many times for me. Basically, data is sent to the server that records the Fight as a win. If it doesn't get sent, it's not registered.
  • Options
    KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81

Has happened to me in war too, this time with an nc... Did some solid damage to him then a fellow member enters and when she was done the nc went back to full health, I thought it was her fault, now seeing this I can see it's another bug that adds to the ever growing list of bugs, well done kabam.. Keep it up....
  • Options
    jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    Spend those units folks, nobody ever told you about the special team in KABAM development. The team which is repsonsible for creating bugs which generate spending. Like the evade/hit bug or the AI can dash even before they finish SP3 animation and now the health renewal bug.
  • Options
    SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Did you verify the HP with a member or tried to fight again? I seen it sometimes aswell but was more of a visual bug. When i tried to fight again she had the health she was supposed to have.
  • Options
    IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    It's not the connection or hardware, the loading process just freezes after the fight forcing to restart app, then same thing happens in a few minutes. Started since the latest patch