**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 4* at rank 4 - which one?

Hey everyone,

i can finally upgrade my First 4* at rank 4 or First 5* to rank 2. I really dont´know which champ is worth upgrading, so i´d like to hear your opinion on this. I tend to Hawkeye or Ultron, because i really like those two.

This are my champions (all unduped):

5* Howard
5* Old Man Logan

4* Quake
4* Hyperion
4* Nebula
4* Crossbones
4* Dormammu
4* Rocket Raccoon
4* Doctor Strange
4* Hawkeye
4* Ultron
4* Juggernaut
4* Captain America
4* Moon Knight

Comments

• ninjamaster713ninjamaster713 Posts: 4
    edited January 2018
    hyperion, quake, or cb is the best out of what u have.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Ones worth focusing on as a newer player because of their utility and ease of use (in no particular order):
    Hawkeye (good power control, bleed)
    Ultron (immunities & regen)
    Hype (hard hitter, easy to play)
    Crossbones (ability accuracy reduction with stacked fury)
    Dorm is a great power controller and has double immunity
    Nebula is very much like Ultron. If you can charge a few of her electric charges, she can do some good things.

Quake is a really good champ, but is a bit harder to learn. If you charge her heavy and build aftershocks, you can KO a champ without ever landing a hit.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If it were me, I'd go with either Hype or Crossbones
  • Breynolds11Breynolds11 Posts: 40
    Ultron is the simplest to play with good regen
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Hawkeye is the best option in your roster. His power drain from his sp1 will be useful once you start doing harder content.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Then I would R4 Ultron, but I'd choose between Hawkeye and Ultron
  • Thanks everyone!

Hmm ok, then i guess i´ll have to decide between Hawkeye and Ultron...
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Hyperion is the best there, sure, but one thing about when you're getting your first r4 is to do someone you like, and can use well. For that reason, I would go with Ultron. Hawkeye is good, but doing the story quests at your level you will need more immunities than power control. Plus he has regen, so there's that.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    How much do you get hit?

If it were me I would probably do Ultron, getting hit a lot in the early days can wipe your questing team out in minutes.

Also, Ultron with double immunity is always going to be useful.

Don't underestimate the perfect block chance of Cap either, unless you are great at evading then most times you'll be blocking and you will want to last as long as possible in the fight.

The reply from SMiller80 sums it up though, choose who you use and use well. R4 is a big milestone but it gets easier to achieve every month so it wont take long to get a full questing team of 4/40, there are plenty of posts about how to structure a reasonable team and you have some decent champs already.