**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Premium hero crystal.

Hello i want to know that premium hero crystal have chance to award 3* & 4* but i never get them i only keep getting 2*. What should i do to increase chance for 3* or 4*???

Comments

• Options
    Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    PHCs provide you with a champ based off of a RNG, it is entirely possible for you to open 300 crystals and not receive a single 3* or 4*. You can provide yourself with the illusion of increased chance by opening more crystals at a time.
  • Options
    Rng?
  • Options
    PHCs provide you with a champ based off of a RNG, it is entirely possible for you to open 300 crystals and not receive a single 3* or 4*. You can provide yourself with the illusion of increased chance by opening more crystals at a time.

Whats rng?
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Random number Generator

i also did 150 PHC's and didnt get a 4* so take that for data

people say its 1% chance to get a 4*.
  • Options
    Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    I've been incredibly fortunate as of late, and managed to pull a 4* gwenpool right before finals. I have her at rank 5/50.
  • Options
    I never got 4* from phc i am waiting to get one :-(
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Buy more PHCs.

1000 PHC will guarantee at least one 4*.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Premiums almost never give a 4*. Focus on farming 4* shards from EQ, AW, SA, etc to get 4 star champs.
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Buy more PHCs.

1000 PHC will guarantee at least one 4*.

Wrong, 1000 PHC will NOT guarantee you a 4*!! It will guarantee you 1000 2* champs!!