**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Labyrinth Live Stream Tomorrow with Gwenpool!

Everyone is invited to watch me get decimated in my attempts to beat Labyrinth of Legends with Gwenpool.

I'll be starting up the stream at 1:00pm EDT and may or may not have a special guest commentator for the occasion!

Video is included here with a bit more detail, but not necessary to watch. See you all tomorrow hopefully!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr2WxvgYRAM

Comments

• JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Good luck @BrianGrant!!!!!
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Best of luck man.
  • JayMMJayMM Posts: 69
    Good luck Brian!
  • guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    Good luck man.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Not waiting for the global boosts then?
    Also, be prepared to see GP not activate her abilities even once against Maestro. Good luck!
    And why is this tagged Rhino?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Good luck man. I'm doing my run during the 10% attack and health boost from summoner appreciation week @BrianGrant
  • BrianGrantBrianGrant Posts: 167
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Not waiting for the global boosts then?
    Also, be prepared to see GP not activate her abilities even once against Maestro. Good luck!
    And why is this tagged Rhino?

Weird. I definitely didn't mean to tag it for Rhino.

And thanks everyone for the good luck wishes :)
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    @BrianGrant P.S. I am now LIVE!!!!
  • WearemanyWearemany Posts: 47
    Android user hope it functions properly so I can check it out. I was told my device is the issue.. go figure
  • Nathan_Webster91Nathan_Webster91 Posts: 42
    Good luck I have notifications on so I'll be ready
  • Good luck!
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    edited June 2017
    hey @BrianGrant I wish you the best of the lucks, having said that however, on your video you stated you wont be accepting any gifts, and your goal is to spend only 1000.00 units I saw you have way more than that idk how difficult LOL is in all fairness but I cant help myself but wonder what if at the end when you get to Maestro you can beat it with all the resources you have would you quit or leave it there until you can farm more revives?
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Brian man i wish u very good luck. And i like the challange u r going to take live stream with using only 1000 unit.
  • DK1825DK1825 Posts: 43
    Good luck man, see you on live stream.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Good luck man, but please try a few fights switching between Android and iOS. This would really shed light on the log in issues and the difference between loading times and lag. This really needs more publicity about how it affects the integrity of the contest.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Toatally nuts! 1 champion away from Maestro without spending a single unit. If anyone is interested in the finale tune in.
  • Watched a solid amount of the run from my Phone due to being on vacation and no PC.....Brian....in all seriousness...you are an absolute monster and certified badass! To stream the entire run of LOL, not use ONE unit and only die with GP a total of 50 times.....insanity! Great job and congrats my friend....