**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Kabam dropped the ball with Blade’s signature ability.

CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
Blade’s signature ability should drain the enemy’s power bar to heal, this would be more in line with vampiric immortality.

Comments

• Options
    luhdemtatersluhdemtaters Posts: 19
    Great suggestion!
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    As a vampire, he could drain power and/or life, since that's what vampires do ...
  • Options
    GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    Blade is really strong as is!! no need to make him better!!
    All these suggestions makes sense, but would make him way too powerful!!

yeah this guy /\ here is right.Blade is TOO OP that change would make people nerf him even more and kabam will drop a Nerf Hammer on him.
  • Options
    I like fighting an awakened blade as is. No need to bait specials, he drains his power for you.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Because Blade isn’t OP enough lol
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Ooh you want blade to have power control by simply holding block that seems fairly balanced for somebody who is already god...
  • Options
    Some good points made here. What’s up with a vampire who feeds on himself? Needed change imho.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,053 ★★★
    Just leave blade alone. Today I'd hate to be a moderator. There have to be a dozen threads at the top asking for changes to things that aren't broken or really don't need to be messed with.
  • Options
    I didn’t see this change in the latest patch. Any news?