**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The age of sentry LEGENDS RUN TIMES

2»

Comments

• Options
    Apaullus_Apaullus_ Posts: 17
    edited January 2018
    [Removed by Moderator] I hope 3:30 is the top time lol that’s my time 😂
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    My time was.....

Oh wait, nvm....I'm on android.😔
  • Options
    Apaullus_Apaullus_ Posts: 17
    Full advice too guys don’t do the run without full suicides and 1 hour champ boosts and attack boosts
  • Options
    BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    edited January 2018
    Has anyone else seen this graphical/technical error with either the heroic or master quest after you’ve 100% explored the quest?!!!o4czrgcw1cyw.jpeg
    It’s says on top that I’ve only explored 81% but on the reward section I’ve cleared 100% the entire thing!

Also the bottom pictures show that when I expand the quest page you could clear see all three Acts of the quests have been 100% explores but when I collapse the page I do not have the “100% explores” banner across!

cz34kvpbd8l1.png
    a1gg6ph6hzw3.png

My legend run was 3hr and 35 min and this would be devastating if I were to lose my chance to fairly compete in this months legend run because of this error on kabams part!!!
  • Options
    Ron921Ron921 Posts: 19
    What was the last date to do a legends run
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    You have to complete the event during the first 2 weeks of release, I think you have an hour left to go!
  • Options
    concepcion29concepcion29 Posts: 42
    BK_1 wrote: »
    Has anyone else seen this graphical/technical error with either the heroic or master quest after you’ve 100% explored the quest?!!!o4czrgcw1cyw.jpeg
    It’s says on top that I’ve only explored 81% but on the reward section I’ve cleared 100% the entire thing!

Also the bottom pictures show that when I expand the quest page you could clear see all three Acts of the quests have been 100% explores but when I collapse the page I do not have the “100% explores” banner across!

cz34kvpbd8l1.png
    a1gg6ph6hzw3.png

My legend run was 3hr and 35 min and this would be devastating if I were to lose my chance to fairly compete in this months legend run because of this error on kabams part!!!

yeah I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. I went into heroic a few days ago to do a path to get my completion event done and when I checked back after, it said only 82% was completed even though I 100% completed it for my legends run.

• Options
    my legends run this month was 3h41m. I used a 5/65 blade, full suicides, mutant crit team, and 30% health/attack boost & 20% attack boost. I played on an iPad pro and this was my first legends attempt. Hope I get it!
  • Options
    T9951T9951 Posts: 103
    3:53 5/65 GP.
    Boosted but only one rank on LC.
    Next time I’m definitely maxing my suicides.

GP is so OP for these that you may have made it ,,
  • Options
    AhazuAhazu Posts: 37
    edited January 2018
    3:55 with 5/65 Blade and crit team, but no boosts... :(
  • Options
    ill_ill_ Posts: 60

cz34kvpbd8l1.png
    a1gg6ph6hzw3.png

Noticed this on my account as well.... I completed heroic + master in 3:33-3:34 (which is one of the fastest times I've read all month).... I submitted a ticket and of course the intelligent support team blamed my phone for the graphical glitch and did not answer whether this will affect my legends run, can a moderator look into this as dealing with support is such a pain. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_

Thank you :)
  • Options
    @ill_ I actually got a response from the team. They said that this was just a graphical error and it shouldn’t affect my legend run time.
  • Options
    ill_ill_ Posts: 60
    @ill_ I actually got a response from the team. They said that this was just a graphical error and it shouldn’t affect my legend run time.

awesome! thank you! @BK_1
  • Options
    @ill_ I had a similar issue. I submitted a ticket and requested they send the exact times I started and finished my legends run for both the heroic and masters just so I can keep track of it myself. They said it was just a graphical error and sent me instructions on how to fix it (I followed it but it is still stuck at 82%). They also said it will not affect my legends run time.
  • Options
    Antman2000meAntman2000me Posts: 7
    These times I'm seeing are amazing. I tried but feel like I'm doing something wrong. Could it be my device? I'm using the Note 5. In 3 hrs I'm done with heroic and about half way in master
  • Options
    @Antman2000me yes you need an iphone. Android takes too long to load.