Is Sentry any close to your expectations?

Zoy95Zoy95 Member Posts: 1
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam isn’t famous for making champions’s powers and abilities match with the Marvel Universe, what do you think about sentry ?

Is Sentry any close to your expectations? 53 votes

Yes
24%
X_ScottJadedRandom_NoobWildpantsUsername1583SungjArus25hydrogohardDOKTOROKTOPUSTheBlackMist22DEADLYPANTSILoveCupcakes[Deleted User] 13 votes
No
75%
Legendary_GattoGrubRagamugginGunnertutyimutyiGolden_GuardianIdelestHell_GoliathNew_Noob168Feeney234ZzyzxGuyrwhackKenjhi21Alpha07Breynolds11Johnyzerozero7Tommyx3Greifmaster911SpiritOfVengeanceTom3579 40 votes

Comments

• ILoveCupcakesILoveCupcakes Member Posts: 13
    Yes
    I voted yes because kabam always ruin champs
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I thought he'd be bad and he was
  • Username1583Username1583 Member Posts: 165
    Yes
    Maybe yes, just because I was expecting him to be bad since I have first read his abilities on reddit. He seemed to me as an worse version of Storm but actually he is not even close to her. The only good thing about him is his prestige otherwise he could be a candidate for the worst science champion yet. (just saying but at least She Hulk and Joe Fixit are poison immune lol).
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Member Posts: 235
    No
    One of the strongest heroes in the Marvel Universe, who literally can't die unless he wants to.... Garbage in contest of champions... Cmon Kabam...
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Member Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    No
    When I fought Uncollected Sentry (My very first experience with him), I was like, "Ummm, ok... that was easy. What a puddin'."
  • LPtheArtist_666LPtheArtist_666 Member Posts: 10
    No
    There's no need to a massive change but please consider taking into consideration changing him slightly. Such as increasing the chances to proc a state benefit from 30% to 50%.
  • rwhackrwhack Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★
    No
    He's real bad.
  • WildpantsWildpants Member Posts: 148
    Yes
    Thought he would be below average
  • X_ScottX_Scott Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    Yes
    I don't expect much.