**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ cutoffs for Expert Tier...with delay in rewards, could there have been a goof up?

Hey,

My Alliance is in that sweet but frustrating spot of bouncing between Adavanced and Expert tier in AQ. We had a big push this week to stay in Expert, but missed the cutoff. Everything we read and heard said that 50 mil points was a good target. We scored over 58 mil and were demoted. So, my question is in two parts: what is a good rule of thumb to stay in Expert tier? And could there have been a glitch this week that demoted us to Advanced...it has happened before. I ask since the rewards have been delayed for some, and that could indicate a bit of jiggle in kabam' math. Let me know, and thanks.

Comments

• BreybreyBreybrey Posts: 39
    50 mil was the cutoff about 4 or 5 months ago. I believe the cut off to stay in expert now is ususlly around 75-80 million, but im not positive
  • Cutoff to stay in expert is around 80mills
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    thanks guys...looks like if I ask again in a few moths...it will be even greater :)
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    thanks guys...looks like if I ask again in a few moths...it will be even greater :)

Of course it will be greater. More and more alliances are not only running map 6, they are running it more than once per cycle. Add to that the alliances with high prestige that choose to run just map 5 and score more than 100 million and you can see why cutoffs have increased so much.