**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Having trouble with mags in boss rush? Here's some tips

2»

Comments

• tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Duped Ronan will break kamla and undupe one can use sp2.
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    Yeah that Magneto fight is the steaming pile of BS in the middle of an amusing little challenge.

What gets me is the number of people going "Oh man that was so easy! I just used [insert 5* God Tier Champion]"

I would love for content to be available NOT for those people - like, if you're Uncollected, you cannot do a certain event

I am uncollected and I can't do it bcs my highest champ is a 4/40 ghost rider dupe, search me in mcoc
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    ESF wrote: »
    Awakened Ronan for Kamala and all those furies

I said it in another thread, but I brought my 5-star Ronan to the Boss Rush just because I felt like it, and it paid off during that fight -- I was critting for 5K when she had Armor Up and three stacks of Fury from her L1

You see, this is why I like Ronan. I don't know why so many people don't. Maybe not the best champ for every situation; but any buff-heavy opponent? Ronan wipes the floor with them.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Yeah that Magneto fight is the steaming pile of BS in the middle of an amusing little challenge.

What gets me is the number of people going "Oh man that was so easy! I just used [insert 5* God Tier Champion]"

I would love for content to be available NOT for those people - like, if you're Uncollected, you cannot do a certain event

Amazing work getting Uncollected, however, you are too good to join this event, sorry!!!
    I don't know how you would feel about this when you become Uncollected!! LOL
    They should simply have different difficulty levels for these events for NON-Uncollected players!!
    Cheers!!
  • JstewJstew Posts: 46
    edited January 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I am all for making content challenging, but with the mechanics of the game being so buggy, I don't think Mags is a reasonable challenge.

Personally I did not have any control glitches affect my fight with Mags, but to be honest if I was having control malfunctions or other game mechanical malfunctions the entire thing would shift from being not so bad to frustratingly undoable. I mean, these champions are generally (relatively) easy to bait and evade, but if game malfunctions take away bait, evade, intercept, and parry, then I don't think you'd even get to Mags in the first place.

You are right, in fact it is a huge pain to get past Shulk without parry, block, evade, intercept, let alone get to Mags, trust me not fun.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Quake and Yondu work great. Not sure why they weren't mentioned.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    ESF wrote: »
    Awakened Ronan for Kamala and all those furies

I said it in another thread, but I brought my 5-star Ronan to the Boss Rush just because I felt like it, and it paid off during that fight -- I was critting for 5K when she had Armor Up and three stacks of Fury from her L1

You see, this is why I like Ronan. I don't know why so many people don't. Maybe not the best champ for every situation; but any buff-heavy opponent? Ronan wipes the floor with them.

I don't get it either -- not saying that he's an elite character, but you get Edict up, and that dude just ends certain fights.

Annoying Groots, Angelas, OMLs, Black Panther Civil War, StarkTech characters -- man, I once hit a stacked War Machine with a 19,000 medium crit when he foolishly tried to Empty the Clip. The computer couldn't even calculate the number when I finished him with the L2

Guaranteed stuns, poison immune...I don't know why people don't like the character. I understand that some won't love him because he isn't all situations, but in the right situations...woof

• Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    use someone who doesn't always physically hit on every basic and med attack like yondu
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★

Because I don’t have them and have never used them.

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Goken2345 wrote: »

Lol... yeah people tend to forget that getting champs is all luck. But honestly I think his question was more "why has no one who posted in this entire thread not mentioned them" instead of being directly pointed at you ;)
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288

Not worth the effort to get 4* Ronan and not everyone has 5*. But still some champs with unique utility like Ronan or Daredevil classic is great in certain match up. Remember 4.3.6 Venom way back.

chev327fox wrote: »
    Goken2345 wrote: »

Lol... yeah people tend to forget that getting champs is all luck. But honestly I think his question was more "why has no one who posted in this entire thread not mentioned them" instead of being directly pointed at you ;)

Fair point. I wasn’t taking it personally I was just saying why I hadn’t mentioned them.
    weavile wrote: »

Not worth the effort to get 4* Ronan and not everyone has 5*. But still some champs with unique utility like Ronan or Daredevil classic is great in certain match up. Remember 4.3.6 Venom way back.

Beat that with a 3* Ronan. That was such a long fight lol