**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wrong Featured Crystal?

Shouldn't it be Void, not Sentry?

Comments

• LeFort1LeFort1 Posts: 11
    Yeah, mistake?
  • BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40
    Must be a mistake...
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    But is it the crystal description? Or is void really in there? Any gamblers? Lol
  • mvk1996mvk1996 Posts: 55
    I almost went for it
  • Yes it's the wrong crystal.. classics from kabam.. Trying to fool us and then write their bs apology letter for the inconvenience
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Nice try kabam
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    Seriously. What is this garbage, Kabam?
  • CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    LOL(x "we are trying to fix ASAP" haha i have $2000 that will get that comment(x
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Maybe this is already part of the no more new featured crystals thing, but thought void and blade were last
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    lol can someone go for it and let me kno if they got Sentry or Void lol my bed is you will get Sentry aka Garbage
  • too risky to waste shards on
  • BronxHugethBronxHugeth Posts: 36
    Yeah something wrong with the crystal. Holding shards till it's fixed.
  • CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    ill bet another $500 that they'll fix this before handing out AQ rewards??? I know this because they gotta make their paper.... classic kabam
  • SlimSteinySlimSteiny Posts: 7
    Hamsters are powering the servers, but monkeys appear to be running QA.

Seriously though, I hope people don't mistakenly tap this.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    What the hell Kabam?
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Ya pls fix it I want buy
  • mvk1996mvk1996 Posts: 55
    You guys should get full refund buddy. It's kabams fault
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Whoever pulled a sentry should get a void. If you didn’t pull sentry (like the post above) then you shouldn’t get anything because you weren’t affected.
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    No man. You could’ve waited
This discussion has been closed.