Options

Really Active Player That Needs An Alliance To Grow.

I'm An Active Player In Arenas,Alliance Quests,Alliance Wars,Alliance Events And Line App Communication Looking For An Alliance To Help Me Grow.
What I Need From That Alliance:
- Alliance Quest Maps 55555 Or 55552.(Expert Tier) My Prestige Is 3051 ..(With All Three BattleGroups Clearing).
- Alliance War Tiers 4-6.(With An Average Amount Of Victories).
- Can Do All Or Half Of The Alliance 3 Day Events And Get All Milestones.(Active In All Other Events Too).
- Good Communication Using Line App.
- No Players Being Lazy.(Not Playing Actively)
If Your Alliance Meets Those Requirements ,And I Meet Your Alliance Requirements Or Close To It, Please Consider Inviting Me And I Will Be Sure To Meet The Requirements If I Don't Meet Them Already.. Sadooqy (IGN) sadooqy (Line App)
And Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    JøhnßîscuîtJøhnßîscuît Posts: 23
    edited June 2017
    I'm Still Looking For An Alliance That Meets The Requirements Above,If Interested Message Me In Game IGN: Sadooqy Or Line App sadooqy .
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Your going to keep looking with that kind of attitude.....lol
  • Options
    Look up rebel scum maybe they will have a spot
  • Options
    @Speedbump And What's Wrong With It?
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    IDk, that's my ally lol. I love them to pieces. Been playing with them for over a year now
  • Options
  • Options
    lol what? we're "good"
  • Options
    Well If You Guys Don't Need Me (I Don't Meet The Requirements) Then Don't Even Bother Commenting If Your Not Interested.
  • Options
    That escalated quickly....where'd you get that I said that? Never mind I guess we don't need someone so "sensitive".
  • Options
    Post your masteries, and ill tell ya yes or no that your needed or not
  • Options
    ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    Look for the players, Eos Nano X and Profes Knobs. Always looking for high active players.
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,I'm Not Looking For An Alliance Anymore I Got Into One,Thanks For All Of The Feedback!