**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

im HAPPY!!

im so happy because i got 2 four stars in 1 DAY i was so happy because i only had 16 3 stars BUT THE ONE CARECTER I WANT THE ONLY ONE I WANT IS GAMBIT but i did not get it but i did get one of my favs its gillotine thats good ok im happy :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    gamb1tgamb1t Posts: 10
    o never tried gambit so i did not know but thx
  • Options
    heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Honestly Gambit is an awesome character in the MCU,one of my favorites. They did not do him justice in mcoc. Gullotuine is awesome though, congratulations! Who was the other one you got?

There's no Gambit in MCU lol. To OP, good luck on getting Gambit! He's not the best in the game tho but i'm sure everyone has one favorite Hero.
  • Options
    thx h the duck and i still want gambit lol chaos will nevery change my mind :smiley:
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Never let anybody know you are happy about any aspect of this game on the forums...people will just come in and piss on it.

Congrats on your luck!
  • Options
    ok sol
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I know how you feel out of the entire skill class I just want taskmaster he may not be better than blade but I would rather get him first.
  • Options
    i just wish i would get him i just wish
  • Options
    TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Hey I'm happy for you. Guillotine is an amazing champion and I hope you get Gambit soon too.
  • Options
    yeah im mmmmm happy
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Gambit is cool but kinda sucks here, so annoying using him
  • Options
    TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Gambit is underrated. Google gambit stun. Better stun than anyone.
  • Options
    cool i hope i get him tim
  • Options
    abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    Grats man. Like Timros said, Gambit is underrated for sure. He's not as elite as he should be (and I wish we had New Son Omega-level Gambit personally), but I like him. He's also my favorite X-Men, so you're not alone in your Gambit lust. Well, weren't alone. I have him now. Hope you get him soon!
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    gamb1t wrote: »
    im so happy because i got 2 four stars in 1 DAY i was so happy because i only had 16 3 stars BUT THE ONE CARECTER I WANT THE ONLY ONE I WANT IS GAMBIT but i did not get it but i did get one of my favs its gillotine thats good ok im happy :smiley:

Im happy for you also!!
    Best of luck with Gambit!!