**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I6 5* crystals

Sould I open all in Feb for a chance @ blade & other dupes or keep adding shards & wait for better champs in the coming months.bheaz6wano92.png
sesttivfz1r9.png

Comments

• Options
    GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Open one normal and u can still have 10 tries on him may be ur luck could shine in regular crystal as well I got voodoo from my second crystal and NC from 4th so can't say anything
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    I wouldn't go for Blade, he is gonna be nerfed

No hes not, stop spouting bs.

Go for Blade

Yes he is, remember they had "no current plans to change" SW, DS and so on.

Of course he is going to be nerfed or adjusted, thinking he isn't is just naive
  • Options
    To be fair he will be nerfed to hell just like sw
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    From a purely monetary point of view, it would benefit kabam most to let people spend as much as they can on blade, squeeze the sponge dry so to say. But then once the blade spending dries up, and now loads of people have blade and are destroying Aw defence, it would suit them to nerf him so mystic wars return and people spend more on Aw.

This is a hypothetical and I’m not saying kabam will or should do that. It is purely looking at money.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Go for blade, and keep opening featured, to me opening featured has gotten me much better luck, maybe better pool. I have only gotten **** from regular 10k crystals
  • Options
    Ad2020Ad2020 Posts: 12
    Save for blade but with other interesting champions coming this year like proxima midnight and ebony maw also bishop and sabertooth I recommend saving it you "desire" as the new 5* featured rule is out, if I was given the wheel, I would rather go for 10k basics as it not only increases number of chances but now there are quite equally decent champions in the pool, I just got an archangel from one and my friend got a stack enhanced, well in the end the choice is yours mate good luck!!
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    I would rather have a Blade than not have a Blade, but I am pretty sure come Feb after his feature crystal and being in the 300 unit GMC, when everyone has spent a ton of shards and money to get him... March will come and he will be hit, and all these being tested up until them will go live with their buffs (LC and Red Hulk) for instance.

I'm not saying he will end up trash, he could just have a little danger sense nerf, or regen, or bleed etc.

I am going to have a little go for him too, but I wouldn't blow that many shards on him, especially when infinity war Thanos is coming, Ragnarok Hulk, Bishop and more... when nerfs come, they are replaced with more OP champs to be nerfed the year after.

I don't have a Blade and I REALLY want him, and I DONT want him to be nerfed, but we have to be realistic, he is more OP than SW ever was... look at her now

You lose all credibility when you say this, he is straight trash compared to pre nerf switch

Nah, I agree with @DarkestDestroyer to an extent.

Blade is much better than SW pre nerf , but only when Danger Sense is active. The "adjustment" will happen sooner or later. It will likely be an "adjustment" to the synergies he has so they can claim they did not change the champ, as we have seen in the past.

OR they will release a bunch of strong counters to him... This would be preferred by the community, I'm sure, but it's not the MO of this game team.
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Grimmbear wrote: »

No hes not, stop spouting bs.

Go for Blade

Yes he is, remember they had "no current plans to change" SW, DS and so on.

Of course he is going to be nerfed or adjusted, thinking he isn't is just naive

Hyperion needs a nerf but hasnt been nerfed yet, so Blade may not get a nerf either.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    that ms marvel is going to take you far bro.

I like the void tho guy I know has just duped the 5* version from 3 featured.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I would open all of them in February!
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    I would rather have a Blade than not have a Blade, but I am pretty sure come Feb after his feature crystal and being in the 300 unit GMC, when everyone has spent a ton of shards and money to get him... March will come and he will be hit, and all these being tested up until them will go live with their buffs (LC and Red Hulk) for instance.

I'm not saying he will end up trash, he could just have a little danger sense nerf, or regen, or bleed etc.

I am going to have a little go for him too, but I wouldn't blow that many shards on him, especially when infinity war Thanos is coming, Ragnarok Hulk, Bishop and more... when nerfs come, they are replaced with more OP champs to be nerfed the year after.

I don't have a Blade and I REALLY want him, and I DONT want him to be nerfed, but we have to be realistic, he is more OP than SW ever was... look at her now

You lose all credibility when you say this, he is straight trash compared to pre nerf switch

Nah, I agree with @DarkestDestroyer to an extent.

Blade is much better than SW pre nerf , but only when Danger Sense is active. The "adjustment" will happen sooner or later. It will likely be an "adjustment" to the synergies he has so they can claim they did not change the champ, as we have seen in the past.

OR they will release a bunch of strong counters to him... This would be preferred by the community, I'm sure, but it's not the MO of this game team.

What drugs are you on
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Future T1a shortage advocate.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Mets17 wrote: »
    Screw blade my account my time all featured CRYSTALS & this is what kabam gave me.0x8zf63qtnwm.png

Wait you opened those 160k shards for void?
  • Options
    Some nice champs in those pulls mate
  • Options
    Carnage will be as good as Blade when buffed and blades nerfed
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    TBH I’d rather go for Void
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    In all honesty I have a gut feeling he will be nerfed or his synergy with ghost rider and sparky will be

Trust me. He will sometime in March or April.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    Blade is not the only one that need to be nerfed Hyperion, Modok, Nightcrawler and Spider-man (stark enhanced)
  • Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Here we go again wt the "NERF" this champ an nerf that champ.....SMH
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★

Well this is interesting. Speculation is against forum ToS and this comment has enough flags for moderation. Kabam Rose approved the comment....