**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are everyone's thoughts on being able to trade Champions with other players?

JohnBananaJohnBanana Posts: 5
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I’m a very big fan of Marvels Contest of Champions. There are some downsides about the game though. Here’s my biggest one.
I used to have a friend who had a 3 Star Moon Knight. I was very fond of that character. My friend said he didn’t really like him, though. At the time, I also had a 3 Star Mordo. I wasn’t really a big fan of him, but my freind was. We both agreed that we wish that we were able to trade champions. So technically, what I’m saying is that it would be very nice to add the option to trade champions in the next update. Please.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I've thought this as well too,then I got to thinking that it would definitely take the challenge out of the game. People with multiple accounts would just be merging accounts together pretty much and everybody would have everybody.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Not really an amazing idea is it and it is funny how the people who suggest this idea are people who are too lazy to get their own champions or who have no patience at all.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    This is the hope of every person that has created many alts so they can stack one account in the future. Good luck!
  • Options
    Hey JohnBanana! As is stated in the Forum rules, you should refrain from addressing threads directly to Kabam. This is a place for community discussion, not one-on-one support from Kabam. For that reason, I have changed the title of this discussion.
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    People would start crating fake accounts to pull the initial champs until a good pull comes.. bad Idea
  • Options
    ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    maybe if you can only trade one player, and that too a swap, with 1limit within a certain timeframe (like they did with rank down ticket during xmas). Otherwise, agree with the others, it will break the game and kabam wont be in control anymore...
  • Options
    Okay. I understand now.
  • Options
    I’d rather see kabam allow us to bet champs in war. Winner gets regular awards plus a champ