**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

has ANYONE gotten Punisher via the arena crystal?

Looking forward to getting Blade. Only thing I don't like about this game is not having the ability to work toward getting certain heroes you like. I've given up on getting the Punisher through battle credits as I'm sure I've used 1 Million trying to. I got a 4 star Mephisto but just don't care to use him, last cool character I got was a 3 star Miles Morales, I really want the Civil War Black Panther, if I get one more regular Black Panther my head is going to explode! Lol

Comments

• Hundreds of times
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Got the 4 Star one and duped him got him. Again a while back
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    No, only got a 2* Punisher from a versus crystal. Once.
    😭Been playing for 2 years too...
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yes just not the 4* version, he's been eluding me for a long time now.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    4 star Punisher from arena crystals eludes to me too. Playing for an year with opened more than 3 million battle chip arena crystals. Finally obtained him in his arena during Xmas and also duped him in round 2. No luck through crystals. Although got 3 star punisher several times and sits at Sig 99.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I have not gotten a 4* Punisher from the arena crystal. Last time I pulled a 3* Punisher was about six months ago.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    No, only got a 2* Punisher from a versus crystal. Once.

You’ve been playing for 2 years & you still haven’t got a 3* punisher?? So, unless you don’t play arena, highly unlikely.

I’m missing the 5* variant, got the 4* from the arena crystals (regular, not the uncollected).
  • GarvonGarvon Posts: 2
    Yes FINALLY got a 4 star Dupe this past Thursday SA opening. Got 1st 4 star Punisher buying his featured crystals some weeks back.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I got the 4* about 18 months ago, the other grinder in my alliance had already duped him before the uncollected crystals were released, does happen, sheesh I even have immortal iron fist from dailies
  • Dropfaith wrote: »
    Yup have 3 4 and 5 star punisher...
    3and 4 are Sig 99

got dayum, all from the Arena Crystal?
  • No, only got a 2* Punisher from a versus crystal. Once.

I feel a lil better now, lol

• ApjApj Posts: 2
    Yes
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    4-5 months now and I have not gotten one yet. I did not do much arena to start though. But for the past couple months i rank in each and the 4* basic I now usually do like 800,000 in for units and shards. not roster-ed up enough yet to actually go for a champ (honestly not sure that will ever be my bag).

I have seen a couple of my Alliance Members have 4* version. I know the odds are no where near like the Alliance Crystal (I got like 100 Unst. Colossi before I realized those are a waste months back :D ). I get it though... some members get millions of battlechips from grinding... so the odds need to be super low for everyone. I am just glad he is not amazing, not missing much.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    once after maintenance
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Have 4* unduped.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Had the 2 and 3 star for ages, finally got a 4* from an uncollected arena crystal recently. Took 3 years to finally get him, probably won’t dupe him for a long time haha.
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    Been playing two years, got 3* Punny many times, never got a 4* though, and I do a lot of Arena crystals
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Ive gotten the 3* enough times to max sig. Ive gotten the 4*, only once though no dupe. All from regular arena crystals.