**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6*s are coming and i got one request

KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
please kabam make sure the very first 6*s are good without relaying on their sig ability such as gwenpool, stark enhanced spiderman, iceman, x23, to mention a few. It just makes sense since it will take a while until u can dupe 6*s consistently or awakening gems are available.

Comments

• Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Not enough players have decent 5* or even 4* for that matter. If the very few players have who will get those early 6* get too far out in front the game will be even more unbalanced than it already is.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I highly doubt those kind of champions will be available as 6 stars, a rank 2 six star is basically a maxed out 5 star and I can't imagine a stark spidey 3 ranks above a maxed 5*. In the leaked test 6 account it shows 4 possible 6*s angela is one of them along with yondu, storm and winter soldier and I think that is the power level of champion they will add to 6*s, good to demigod tier hopefully avoiding total trash while at the same time staying away from complete god tier.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    There won't be any god-tier champ. There will surely be several trash-tier champs that their data allegedly many people being"highly effective" with.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Don't think I want storm in the crystal
    Cuz she has to be duped
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Can't wait to pull 6 star Colossus
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    the shouldn add champs that are a pure waste in this game
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    It’ll be cyclops because he’s the most effective champion
  • Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Can't wait to pull 6 star Colossus

No doubt! Already pulled him 6 times as a 5 star, cannot wait to add him to my 6 star stash
  • Options
    I don’t really care what they put out there. I can’t rank but one 5 star a week as it is. Sometimes 2. Who knows what it will take for a 6 star. It won’t be easy or quick that’s for sure. I only got about 35 5 stars. Lots more champs to get and I’m looking forward to ranking them just wish t1a came quicker.
  • Options
    Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    I think 6-stars should roll out with ONE 6-Star Awakening Gem for players over a certain threshold. Because these things are going to be super rare. At least you have one guaranteed 6-star dupe.. Duping a 5-Star is ridiculously tough as it is, I can't even imagine what 6-star will be like.